Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>And The Frustration Continues
CraftyMom 12:05 PM 04-25-2014
I have had 2 spots open for a while. I have recently had several interviews and have been hopeful that I would at least fill one spot. However, since I found this forum I have learned pitfalls to avoid. I have not filled a spot but only because I am being choosy. I refuse to allow myself to fall back into certain situations that I know will not work well for me.

So while I am frustrated and feeling the financial pinch, I am also thankful for lessons I've learned and for the backbone I am growing
melilley 12:07 PM 04-25-2014
to the backbone! Mine is getting harder every week..lol
Second Home 12:10 PM 04-25-2014
I too have a spot to fill . But from the last phone interview I did not think it would work out in the long run , also thanks to hearing from others on this forum . Before I would take just about anyone who wanted to enroll . This last month I have been more selective as I know it will cause me less stress .
MCC 12:11 PM 04-25-2014
I'm in the same boat. I have one open spot right now, and I am being incredibly choosy with who fills it. I have an excellent group of clients and kids right now (for the most part ), and I'm worried about rocking the boat with a new family.

Good for you for sticking to your guns!
Cradle2crayons 12:15 PM 04-25-2014
I have one spot too... I termed the family of three kids... Replaced two... And now debating what I want to do about he last spot...

But the dynamic is great right now and I'm not wanting to mess it up lol.
Naptime yet? 12:55 PM 04-25-2014
I second your post, Crafty! I have spots to fill, but am scrimping on other things because we're very mellow right now & it's wonderful. Eventually I hope to start making more money soon, but until then....it's sunshine & rainbows.
Reply Up