Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>BlackCat!
JenNJ 11:28 AM 07-18-2012
Thanks for the recommendation on the Baby Connect app/website. I am using it in full force for the first time today on my new identical twin infants. It works GREAT and is MUCH easier than trying to keep track of a paper and pen all day long.

The parents love it, the $4.99 will end up being much cheaper than the paper slips year after year, and it saves me time! My clients love logging in to see what their kids are up to!
Sprouts 11:31 AM 07-18-2012

I love baby connect too! It can be addicting to be on it updated as soon as stuff happens so be careful! I make special "update" times so I am not constantly on my phone...ususally 11am, 3pm and at closing
Sprouts 11:32 AM 07-18-2012
Where in NJ are u? I am in Rockland County
Blackcat31 12:21 PM 07-18-2012
Originally Posted by JenNJ:
Thanks for the recommendation on the Baby Connect app/website. I am using it in full force for the first time today on my new identical twin infants. It works GREAT and is MUCH easier than trying to keep track of a paper and pen all day long.

The parents love it, the $4.99 will end up being much cheaper than the paper slips year after year, and it saves me time! My clients love logging in to see what their kids are up to!
That is so cool!

I am glad you have found it useful! I wouldnt have thought it was something that could or would be so easy to use but it really is neat! I use it with two families who have babies and both love it too!
Reply Up