Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>CL Add Pic~
dave4him 06:03 AM 11-14-2012
http://tulsa.craigslist.org/kid/3403554578.html

Don't even bother reading the text, the picture is blury and she is obviously driving while taking it! Why on earth would anyone let her watch children
spud912 06:41 AM 11-14-2012
Well at least she's buckled in
Zoe 07:18 AM 11-14-2012
I get that she's trying to be funny and light-hearted by admitting that she doesn't drink "at least not while working" but that's a turn-off to me. Yes I drink on the weekends but I'm not going to advertise that! When I read that, I just had this image in my head of her taking a swig of something the minute before the first drop off because she's not "working." IDK. The picture was really bad too.
MarinaVanessa 07:44 AM 11-14-2012
"I also do not drink, or at least not while WORKING!!!! "

Well great ... I'm glad that's cleared up. Where do I sign!!!
crazydaycarelady 10:07 AM 11-14-2012
If anything her picture would make me even less likely to call her!
blandino 10:11 AM 11-14-2012
I am also in Tulsa, and saw that one. It is shocking to me !
JennyBear 10:50 AM 11-14-2012
Originally Posted by crazydaycarelady:
Ditto! It's a little weird
Lyss 01:41 PM 11-14-2012
Originally Posted by Zoe:
I get that she's trying to be funny and light-hearted by admitting that she doesn't drink "at least not while working" but that's a turn-off to me. Yes I drink on the weekends but I'm not going to advertise that! When I read that, I just had this image in my head of her taking a swig of something the minute before the first drop off because she's not "working." IDK. The picture was really bad too.
This is exactly what popped into my head when I read that phrase.

Originally Posted by crazydaycarelady:
:: I agree! Plus its got a "just done at the eye doctor and they gave me something for the pain" look...

How does one think that is a good picture?
Hunni Bee 03:13 PM 11-14-2012
The thing that killed me was the fact that she wants to "babysitt" your children. People dont attempt to spell things right anymore. (I am in no way referring to people who are ESL or have learning disabilities)
Reply Up