Daycare.com Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 12-19-2013, 07:41 PM
Daycare.com Member

Default Help Pls.....Christmas Cards For Parents

Hello all,

I'm at a lost for words which is so crazy because I actually love all my current parents and kiddos...I guess all the not so great ones have ruined me

Please help me come up with something to write that will reflect "How much I love their little one(s) etc"

Thanks for any feed back, cards go home tomorrow at pick-up!
Old 12-20-2013, 05:21 AM
Daycare.com Member

I always just write- Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your child's life. Merry Christmas!
Old 12-20-2013, 10:43 AM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsSteinel'sHouse View Post
I always just write- Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your child's life. Merry Christmas!

I also like to mention how I've enjoyed watching little Johny master writing his name or eating with utensils or something cute they do or say that's specific to their child... I also take that time to tell them how much I appreciate the "extra" they have done throughout the year - donating toys, bringing me a coffee, referring other clients to me, etc.

Tags
christmas