Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>ChildCarePay
MarinaVanessa 07:41 AM 09-15-2017
I got an email from CommunityRoot yesterday about ChildCarePay closing. This is the first I had heard of it so I am on the late train. They want to schedule a call to pitch me this program. I checked their website and there is very little information there which irks me.

Do any of you use it? What's your review?
For those of you that use KidKare ... it already has a built in payment system doesn't it? Is it incorporated in with KK like ChildCarePay?

I have been procrastinating switching back over to KK but I think today is the day. That way I can work on it over the weekend. It's already giving me anxiety.
MissAnn 09:39 AM 09-15-2017
Originally Posted by MarinaVanessa:
I got an email from CommunityRoot yesterday about ChildCarePay closing. This is the first I had heard of it so I am on the late train. They want to schedule a call to pitch me this program. I checked their website and there is very little information there which irks me.

Do any of you use it? What's your review?
For those of you that use KidKare ... it already has a built in payment system doesn't it? Is it incorporated in with KK like ChildCarePay?

I have been procrastinating switching back over to KK but I think today is the day. That way I can work on it over the weekend. It's already giving me anxiety.
KidKare has improved! It was a rough start.....very rough! I still MMK and Childcarepay better though. Seemed easier to use. What I do like is that the accounting is right there just like MMK.
MarinaVanessa 04:47 PM 09-15-2017
Does KidKare still use Childcarepay? Or are they using something different now? I'm still using childcarepay and hadn't even heard that they were going out of business but I'm assuming that it's because MMK is phasing out now that they have KidKare but I hadn't heard it from them. No email or anything.
sharlan 06:18 PM 09-15-2017
Not sure what this means, but it popped up when I went to KidKare today.

Today 9/15/2017, we're aware of an issue with our 3rd Party Payment Processor effecting some recurring payments from earlier this week and we are actively investigating it.
MissAnn 06:28 PM 09-15-2017
Originally Posted by MarinaVanessa:
Does KidKare still use Childcarepay? Or are they using something different now? I'm still using childcarepay and hadn't even heard that they were going out of business but I'm assuming that it's because MMK is phasing out now that they have KidKare but I hadn't heard it from them. No email or anything.
It's different. Just something to get used to then it's ok.
Tags:childcarepay, childcarepay.com
Reply Up