Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare and Taxes>HELP! MMK Users I Need You I'm Very Stuck
legomom922 06:08 PM 09-23-2010
I am in the attendance section, and you know that page where you put the times in? Well I have the default set, but today I had a child that was picked up 1 hr early so I was trying to change the pick up time. I started to change the 5 into a 4 before wiping the 5 out, and I get a message on the screen that says " The system cannot format what you entered into a valid time" and then it has a box to click "ok", and a X in the upper right hand corner to close it out...Well it wont let me do anything! I click on OK and nothing happens, and I click on the X and nothing happens. I am SO frustrated now and I have been trying to do this for an hr!

Am I doing something wrong? Is there a trick to getting out of this screen??
Crystal 07:08 PM 09-23-2010
You do not need to change the pick up time. If you provided a meal/snack, claim it. If you didn't, don't. You only need to change hours if it's long-term.

Your food program sponsor has it set so that you cannot change hours without requesting authorization, which is why you are getting that message.
legomom922 04:22 AM 09-24-2010
I'm not on the food program. I only provide care to infants & the parents supply all the formula, baby food.

I set the default myself, and I am able to change th etime, but I have to highlight it in blue first, press delte and put in the new updated time for the day, except this time I forgot to delete it first, and thats why I'm now stuck...
thatgagirl 04:24 AM 09-24-2010
I hate that stupid glitch

You have to hilight the number you want to change and then type the correct number. If you try to delete it and then type another number you get that error and basically have to close minute menu and reopen it. grrr

Does that make sense lol

I use MMK of my own free will (no food sponsor) so it may be different for me. HTH though
thatgagirl 04:25 AM 09-24-2010
oh and you have to do it one number at a time, you cant change the whole HH:MM at once
legomom922 07:43 AM 09-24-2010
How do you close it out? It wont let me do anything else...
thatgagirl 11:11 AM 09-24-2010
control alt delete lol it will lock up so you just have to manually close it then reopen.
Tags:minute menu kids, mmk
Reply Up