Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>This Was Cute..Made Me Laugh Today
tenderhearts 12:22 PM 02-28-2013
After lunch one of my dck asked "can we have bethert now? (dessert lol). I thought it was cute and needed a little chuckle.
just_peachy 12:27 PM 02-28-2013
Hee hee I love kid words! I totally sneak my DCKs into saying some of my favorites. "yo-yuk" for yogurt, "ef-ef-elant" for elephant, "gulk" for milk. Tee hee so cute!
jenn 12:43 PM 02-28-2013
My daughter calls chimpanzees pachanzees. She also calls pineapples apple pies.
MsLaura529 01:07 PM 02-28-2013
My daughter always said "mugit" for music, for about a year. I got so used to hearing it that way, that sometimes during nomral adult conversation, I'd let it slip myself, haha. Now my son (19 months younger) sometimes says it that way, too ... and I can't help but smile when he does because now that my daughter says it correctly, I miss those little misspronounciations.
blandino 01:12 PM 02-28-2013
We still use a lot of my favorites from the past ! My mother and I still frequently use both of these:

umputer = computer

uh-scustin = disgusting (This one is my personal favorite)
MotherNature 05:29 PM 02-28-2013
My son is just over 2 & he says or has said the following:
cumber cue(cucumber), foofs(shoes) bees milk,( what he calls breastmilk..as in boobies milk)
Scout 06:15 PM 02-28-2013
DS callm my mom "momock" since he could talk! I love it and especially love that my younger one probably will too! My neice used to say "I" for yes, which oddly enough, her dad did too when he was a baby!
Reply Up