Daycare.com Forum Force of Nature Disinfectant

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-22-2013, 11:25 AM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

Default Charging for Curriculum

Im looking into doing preschool curriculum next fall.
I will need to have an assistant here to care for the babies while I work with the preschoolers.

How do I go about choosing a curriculum. I'm looking at fireflies I think its called.

I figure each kit per kid is around 15/month or so, but I shouldnt have to cover the expense of my assistant either, so thats another 40/month if I base it on 4 kids. Plus my own time, which I realize they are already partially paying on, so I think only another 25/month per kid is fair. Is $20/week reasonable for 2 day preschool curriculum? Do your parents question how you price it?
Around here, if you send your child to just preschool twice a week it costs a very minimum of 160/month. And if I have to bring your kid there and pick up, not only do I charge you gas $ but I don't give a discount for the time she is at preschool.

Tags
curriculum, preschool - rates