Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Christmas craft ideas, please!
momneedscoffee 07:43 AM 12-21-2015
Looking for last minute ideas for *easy* but cute xmas crafts/paintings etc. Want the kids to make something to go with their gift to their parents (photo album with pics of them @ daycare). I've already done a few handprint /footprint paintings. I think they are super cute and a good way for the little ones to be involved with it, but still have it look cute. I don't want to overdo it with them tho haha
Blackcat31 07:47 AM 12-21-2015
Originally Posted by momneedscoffee:
Looking for last minute ideas for *easy* but cute xmas crafts/paintings etc. Want the kids to make something to go with their gift to their parents (photo album with pics of them @ daycare). I've already done a few handprint /footprint paintings. I think they are super cute and a good way for the little ones to be involved with it, but still have it look cute. I don't want to overdo it with them tho haha
Try the glitter ornaments.

Super easy and only takes a couple minutes to do.

http://www.happinessishomemade.net/2...ter-ornaments/
mamamanda 10:50 AM 12-21-2015
We wrapped a piece of white felt around a bag of popcorn and decorated the felt to look like a snowman. Craft/gift in one
Pepperth 11:55 AM 12-21-2015
I bought some cheap canvas at walmart and some watercolor paint. Each kid made his own masterpiece.
Controlled Chaos 02:50 PM 12-21-2015
I just google image search different winter/christmas themes and there are always tons of easy ideas. This year I searched "toddler tree craft", "snowman prek", "reindeer art toddler" etc. I don't know how people lesson planned pre google
Attached: IMG_4436 - Copy.jpg (207.3 KB) IMG_4736.jpg (34.4 KB) 
lblanke 06:28 AM 12-22-2015
Applesauce & cinnamon ornaments
midaycare 07:17 AM 12-22-2015
This is just a short easy one to make gift tags:

Take a green (or any color) pipe cleaner, shapenit like a Christmas tree (bend it back and forth - pretty easy). Put on a small piece of cardstock. If you have a Merry Christmas stamp, let the kids stamp it, or decorate with stickers.
Sunshine74 10:13 PM 12-22-2015
We did these popsicle stick ornaments with the 2 year olds. They were quick, easy, and turned out really cute!

http://learncreatelove.com/popsicle-...tree-ornament/
Reply Up