Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Cut Off Time For Drop Offs?
newtodaycare22 10:38 AM 12-14-2011
Who has this? I'm considering it but I'm not sure how parents would respond. I have kids who signed a contract with a drop off around 8:30 or 9 but show up any where from 9 to 12:30! (There is no different fee for amount of hours, it's just obnoxious and disruptive). I'd like to say if you're not here by snack at 10, you are not coming.

If you have it-do parents ever question it and what does your policy state?

Thanks!
Zoe 10:52 AM 12-14-2011
I do have a cut-off time for one family. They're always very good about letting me know what time their DD will be at my house. However, this year my own DD is in kindergarten and I take her to school, so I told the parents that they need to drop off dcg by 8:30 or they're going to have to wait until I get back.

If you have daycare families that aren't consistent in drop-offs, I'd say something to them. It really interrupts the day waiting for them. Just say, "I understand that you have a more flexible schedule, but unfortunately we do not. Please be sure to drop off little "Johnny" by x time so we can begin our day. If you haven't arrived by that time, I'll assume you aren't coming and will go about my day. Thanks! "
daycare 10:54 AM 12-14-2011
My cut off time is 9:15 am. If you arrive after 8:30 your child must arrived fed.

9:15 my preschool program starts and I will not tolerate constant disruptions. Once in awhile it's ok.

In my contract if they are not here by 9:15am, then they have to wait until 12:30 to drop off. No drop off after 12:30. Late arrival does not warrant a late pick up.
mismatchedsocks 11:13 AM 12-14-2011
I dont have a cut off. I do however ask if they let me know when they will be late dropping off. I have a few families who are home sleeping during this time, and sometimes runs errands with the children before coming, or lets the kids sleep in without waking them.

I even allow drop offs in afternoon during nap. It is quiet time here, so its a quick quiet drop off, with mom/dad staying outside and letting child come in on own.

Im pretty flexible and think it helps keep me full in this economy. I had the food rep here last week and she told me I am the only daycare she knows of in my city full!
Lucy 12:21 PM 12-14-2011
I like a SET time that they are coming. If they are not here within a certain period of time after that (30 minutes maybe??), I am free to assume they are not coming and I can leave for a walk or an outing. If they call a sufficient amount of time ahead and let me know they will be here late, and I don't have previous plans of not being here at the time they want to show up, then I will ok it. If we were going to go to the library or somewhere, and would be gone during the time they show up, they either have to meet me at the library, or not come.
daycare 12:35 PM 12-14-2011
same here, except I dont allow drop off or pick to occur anywhere but at the home.

I can't have my attention taken off of the kids for one hot second.

this just happened about three weeks dad was two hours late dropping off and it was library day. Dad had been warned many times about dropping off on time and he was soooo mad when we were not at the house.

His wife called me to find out where we were and I text her to let her know that dad was more than 2 hours late, and we are at the library. He will need to wait until we return. Dad had to call in late to work.

Guess that won't happen ever again..
Ariana 04:18 PM 12-14-2011
Here is mine:
Drop off and Pickup
Drop off and pick up times can be hectic and very busy, sometimes with more than one
family coming at once. For this reason, it is important that you keep them as short and
sweet as possible. They are not an appropriate time to have a lengthy chat so please use
the log book or give the Caregiver a call during nap time if there is something important
you need to discuss.
At drop-off in the mornings, please say your goodbyes as quickly as possible. It is asked
that you undress your child and hang up the coat and day bag in the appropriate spot.
Again, please keep it short and positive. Delaying your goodbye makes it difficult for
your child to settle in and make a smooth transition to daycare. It can also be very
disruptive for the other children and to the morning day care routine.
Please arrive no later than 8:30 a.m., each day to ensure that your child has some time to
play with their friends before the day’s activities begin and has a chance to eat if need be.
If you plan to arrive outside of your typical daycare hours (yet still within hours of
operation) please advise the Caregiver as soon as possible. Not advising the Caregiver
could result in us being away from the daycare when you arrive.
Our typical nap time is from 12:00pm-2:00pm. Children may not be dropped off
between 11:45pm and 2:00pm as it is very disruptive to have children arriving during
nap time (for both the children here and the child who has to arrive to either immediately
go down for a nap, or then is required to be quiet while the younger ones sleep). If you
are picking your child(ren) up between these times please do so quickly and quietly. If
you can let me know when you will be arriving at nap time to pick up your child I can
wake them a minute or two early and get them ready for you, as this is usually the least
disruptive way.

Meyou 04:48 AM 12-15-2011
If they drop after 9am they have to call ahead and be prepared to drop the child where ever we are prepared for the activity we're doing. I very, very rarely have anyone arrive after 9am.
permanentvacation 08:10 AM 12-15-2011
This past year I began requiring that children be dropped off no later than 9:00. I used to have clients come in whenever they wanted/needed to. At first it was only one or two kids that occassionally came in late. But for some reason, it got to where many kids came in at all sorts of weird times and the mornings just got to be crazy.

I teach a preschool program which starts at 9am. So I decided that in order to not disrupt our class time, the children need to arrive by 9. This also includes days that the child needs to go to the doctor/dentist. They will have to schedule afternoon apointments or simply keep their child home all day if they need to take them to an appointment in the morning. I explained my reason to everyone and nobody has had a problem with it. I do allow them to pick their child up whenever they need to. But they hardly ever pick up before 3.

I am revising my contract for next year and am putting this rule in the contract.
Parent 09:16 AM 01-04-2013
I am a single mom who works close to 12 hours a day. I. Understand the drop off times but because of my schedule I rarely see my child. I feel as though everyone else is raising him. So if I am a few minutes late for drop off GET OVER IT!! I PAY YOU!! If it weren't for people like me you wouldn't have a job or a business. I say this because my 7 month old sons sons teacher was VERY rude to me when I dropped my son off at 1030 instead of 10. The class goes down for nap around 9 and every day when I get there with my son the other kids are still asleep. There is absolutely NO REASON I can't drop him off when they are getting up from their nap. MY SON IS ON HIS SCHEDULE. NOT THE DAYCARES. He sleeps and eats when he's ready. The reason we were late this day is because he fell asleep late so I thought it would be better for him to sleep for at least 30 minutes instead of being super sleepy and hard to deal with, not to mention the other students are always still asleep when we get there.
NeedaVaca 11:02 AM 01-04-2013
I think if you have given the provider a drop off schedule you need to be on time. If you are going to be late then you need to text or call to inform the provider. Just showing up 30 minutes late is rude to the provider...In my set up I have to constantly keep running between the daycare space and door to watch for arrivals and it's very hard and tiring to do this for a long period of time. If she has children sleeping she might be watching for you this whole time so as not to disrupt the ones sleeping. Also, when a child attends daycare they are on the daycare schedule since it is a group environment. If you would like for your son to be on his own schedule you may want to consider a nanny.

"So if I am a few minutes late for drop off GET OVER IT!! I PAY YOU!!"

Daycare is a business and sometimes being late isn't an option for the provider you choose. There are a lot of businesses where if I had an appointment time and was late I would not even receive the service (Dr., Dentist, Reservation at restaurant)! They don't care that you pay them, they want you on time or you lose the appt./reservation...
Sprouts 12:17 PM 01-04-2013
It's so sad to see parents with this attitude....it's great that u want to spend time with ur son but u should also be considerate of other people as well. There's a reason your provider has a schedule for everyone...it's like throwing a wrench in a gear when things are out of schedule, especially when you have more then one child. I agree, a nanny or a provider who is more flexible with the parents needs would be a better choice for this type of family.
bunnyslippers 12:20 PM 01-04-2013
Originally Posted by Parent:
I am a single mom who works close to 12 hours a day. I. Understand the drop off times but because of my schedule I rarely see my child. I feel as though everyone else is raising him. So if I am a few minutes late for drop off GET OVER IT!! I PAY YOU!! If it weren't for people like me you wouldn't have a job or a business. I say this because my 7 month old sons sons teacher was VERY rude to me when I dropped my son off at 1030 instead of 10. The class goes down for nap around 9 and every day when I get there with my son the other kids are still asleep. There is absolutely NO REASON I can't drop him off when they are getting up from their nap. MY SON IS ON HIS SCHEDULE. NOT THE DAYCARES. He sleeps and eats when he's ready. The reason we were late this day is because he fell asleep late so I thought it would be better for him to sleep for at least 30 minutes instead of being super sleepy and hard to deal with, not to mention the other students are always still asleep when we get there.
I appreciate your frustration; however, it is because of the "I pay you"attitude that so many providers have strict rules. Yes, you pay the provider, because she is caring for your baby every single day. I find late drop-offs and pick-ups (without notice) disrespectful of me and my business. If you want a quality program, it is important that you respect the boundaries of that program in order to maintain a professional relationship with your provider.

Understand that the frustration you feel is the same frustration the provider feels when you are disrupting her morning. As far as your son being on HIS schedule, not the daycare schedule...well, that just isn't reality. Once he is at daycare, he is on their schedule. It can't be run according to everyone's individual schedules and needs. That leads to disorginization and chaos.

I trult can appreciate how difficult it must be to drop off your baby every day. I couldn't stand doing it, and that is why I am home doing daycare now. Try having an honest discussion with your provider about your feelings, and maybe you can come to an agreement about flexible drop-off times. A conversation is the best route, otherwise, you will both continue to build resentment.
Unregistered 12:28 PM 01-04-2013
What this post says to me is I do what works for ME and have zero consideration for anyone else.

It also says "I deserve special".

Good for you that you work. Good for you that you WANT to spend time with your child. Too bad that you can't see the bigger picture here and realize that part of early childhood is learning that you are part of a big bg world that has other people in it. It also means preparing for school. Which by the way, you can't just show up to when ever you feel like it because you pay taxes.

What difference does being a single mother have to do with this? How is that YOUR child care provider's issue?
Play Care 03:58 PM 01-04-2013
I have a cut off of 9:30. My contract says that after that time I may not be able to accept the child into care for that day.
I've only had to enforce it once
Keep in mind that some states require child cares to call the parents if they are late for their drop off time (I think it's thirty minutes?), so I don't think requiring parents to drop off by a specific time should be an issue.
nanglgrl 07:42 PM 01-04-2013
I require that children are dropped off at their scheduled drop off time. If late drop off is a rare occurrence I will accept the child as long as they are no more than 10 minutes late. If late drop off is a constant problem I will ask that they change their contracted drop off time. If the parent calls and informs me ahead of time they can come as long as they arrive before 9:00 am. I just feel like not calling is so disrespectful. Unless they don't have use of their hands there is absolutely no good reason not to inform me that they will be late.
The only problem I've really ever had with constant late drop offs have been students, people who work from home or who are self employed. I found that most of the time they slept in by their own choice and didn't call to tell me they would be late. They slept in so their child slept in. Then their child wakes up around 10 and they don't see why I say it would create a problem to bring the child to daycare.
The only break I get in my extremely long day is a period during quiet time when everyone is sleeping and/or quiet. If they bring their child that just got out of bed a few hours ago and isn't tired yet I won't even get that little slice of quiet and I NEED that quiet! Then, after everyone else wakes up (if their child is actually quiet enough so that the others can sleep), the child wants to sleep but can't because of the activity in the room. Now, after I didn't get my little slice of energizing quiet, I have a tired, ornery child to attend to and there is a good possibility that everyone's schedule is now out of whack. The domino effect will be that the other children that don't get to sleep because of your bundle of joy are monsters for their parents that night. Then I get asked a million times why but because of privacy reasons I can't tell them it's because another parent decided to let their child sleep in and they arrived late throwing the entire day off. Yipee! No thanks, you don't pay me enough.
I'm full and have never had a problem staying that way but my town hasn't had much of a problem with the economy. Most of the providers have pretty similar policies and rates so it would be hard for parents to daycare hop because they want special treatment.
For the parent who thinks her provider should just "get over it" because you pay them I have to comment. What do you pay your provider to take care of your child per hour? The average seems to be from $2.50-$3.50 (more and less for places with higher/lower costs of living). So take from that the taxes, food, supplies, portion of utilities, space, etc. and you probably pay her around $1-2 an hour. So for 12 hours of tending to YOUR child she makes maybe $12-$24 after expenses. Would you want to deal with someone like yourself who obviously has no respect for the person who cares for her child for that piddly amount of money? I doubt it.
Unregistered 10:54 PM 01-04-2013
So if I am a few minutes late for drop off GET OVER IT!! I PAY YOU!! If it weren't for people like me you wouldn't have a job or a business. I say this because my 7 month old sons sons teacher was VERY rude to me when I dropped my son off at 10:30 instead of 10. The class goes down for nap around 9 and every day when I get there with my son the other kids are still asleep. There is absolutely NO REASON I can't drop him off when they are getting up from their nap. MY SON IS ON HIS SCHEDULE. NOT THE DAYCARES. He sleeps and eats when he's ready.
The provider is a business owner/teacher and she sets the hours she is comfortable with that work for HER and HER FAMILY (as well as ALL the children in her care). If they fit with your schedual than great, but if you don't like it try paying a babysitter or a nanny $10-$12 bucks an hour (which in your case will be between $120-144 a DAY in stead of a WEEK). I do not blame her one bit for being rude to you for being late! It's not fun having a room of sleeping kiddos and having a baby that may be fussy come in and wake everyone up making everyone cranky- you only have to deal with one child by yourself, she has to deal with anywhere from 1-9 children (depending on your state) at one time by herself. She needs to do what is best for EVERYONE not just YOUR child. That is the price you pay for group care! I understand that every child has their own biological rhythms (eat, sleep, potty) but it (at least 2/3) is usually because of the schedules and routines set by their parents and teachers at a young age. It is not good to mess with your child's schedule by bringing him in at different times- the more routine they have the more well adjusted they become as an individual! It is also required (depending on state) that daycares provide 2 hours of "nap time" or "quite time" in which all the children can rest in a quite environment- it is in the NAEYC code of ethics (COE) because naps are important for all young children to help their brains recharge and to improve their ability to focus and concentration.

And MOST providers also work about 10-12 hours a day (6am-6pm) as well and they don't just sit at a desk or even get regular breaks every 2-4 hours- wanna know when their only break is? Naptime! And sometimes even then they are cleaning up anything that wasn't already cleaned, doing paperwork/taxes, dishes from breakfast/lunch/snack, returning business calls to current/prospective parents or their liscneser/accountant, balancing check book, filling out information for food program, looking up or setting up weekly curriculum/ activities/ field trips, setting up for wake up time activities, finally getting a bite to eat or a pee break. Some providers go from 6/7am-12/1pm without so much as a pee break! Maybe you should volunteer one day (on your day off) from open to close and see how their day really is and all the other parents that give them grief about her rules like you do but still has the strength to continue this profession for the good of the CHILDREN- the reason providers go into this profession is because they love working with kids but an unfortunate side to this is that kids often come with parents some of which are not to pleasent to work for. To all rules that you consider "crazy" or "unreasonable" there is a logical reason behind it! If you think it is so easy you should do it and see if you don't start making rules that help make your day a little easier.

and as for your *"If it weren't for people like me you wouldn't have a job or a business."* if it werent for daycare businesses like this many people like you wouldn't be able to work! It's a two way street! If you had no one to watch your child you would have to stay home with your child or get arrested for abandonment/child endangerment! They also tend to be paid less on the hour per child and after taxes, bills, and business/liscensing expenses some child care professionals just barely break even. Many FCC/DCP's who do not have rules or schedules/routines tend to be the ones who "burn out" the fastest and wind up leaving the profession in search of a different career. As my child development professors say "Working with young children wont make you rich and is usually a challenging and thankless job. But sometimes it can be the most rewarding."

The reason we were late this day is because he fell asleep late so I thought it would be better for him to sleep for at least 30 minutes instead of being super sleepy and hard to deal with, not to mention the other students are always still asleep when we get there.
Again with the schedule issue- this messes up his biological rhythm. If you wake him up at his normal time and they put him down for his nap at his normal time he will go back to a normal pattern. When you just let them sleep-in or stay up just because of a few minutes (less than an hour) difference from their normal sleep pattern it will get harder for them to go to sleep at a regular time which can lead to irregular sleep patterns and even insomnia as they get older.
Unregistered 05:46 AM 01-05-2013
Wow, 'parent'. You you pay a provider, but your child is not the only one there. There are other children there that need rest, their lesson time etc. Do you have any idea how hard it is to keept kids on some kind of a schedule. In my daycare, if your child 'slept in' and then you did not show up until 10:30, I can tell you that the entire daycare would most likely be affected for the rest of the day. If your son is up screaming and crying because he is not ready for a nap (because of 'his schedule') then he will most likely keep the other kids up also. Remember, the other kids' parents are also paying the provider for care and expect their children to be able to nap. Your attitude is really rude. If you want someone to care for your child on his schedule only, then hire a nanny.
Blackcat31 07:01 AM 01-05-2013

this thread is from 2011.
Unregistered 06:42 AM 12-18-2019
Wow you sound very ignorant. When you signed YOUR CHILD UP FOR THAT DAYCARE , you also received a handbook stating the policies and procedures. That is very inconsiderate and childish what you posted. If you miss your child so much and your off keep him or her at home. Clearly you didn’t miss them that much of you can’t do that. So have your child there by drop off time or they won’t be accepted for that day period.
Cat Herder 06:45 AM 12-18-2019

I am sure that "Parent" has grown up and moved out of their parents' basement by now.
Snowmom 07:34 AM 12-18-2019
Originally Posted by Cat Herder:

I am sure that "Parent" has grown up and moved out of their parents' basement by now.

Truer words have never been spoken.
Blackcat31 07:57 AM 12-18-2019
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Wow you sound very ignorant. When you signed YOUR CHILD UP FOR THAT DAYCARE , you also received a handbook stating the policies and procedures. That is very inconsiderate and childish what you posted. If you miss your child so much and your off keep him or her at home. Clearly you didn’t miss them that much of you can’t do that. So have your child there by drop off time or they won’t be accepted for that day period.
WOW you sound very angry.

I am hoping you have some time set aside for vacation this holiday season.

I understand the constant struggle between parents that don't follow policy and providers wishing they did but it is part of the job.

Also since reading and comprehending goes both ways, it's important to point out that while the parent you quoted most likely didn't read her handbook it's clear you didn't read the date on this thread either so as I said, I hope you find some peace and a little less anger this holiday season.
Unregistered 10:17 AM 03-09-2020
This is a violation of merchant services not received. Visa it's a 13.1 and MasterCard it's a 4853. You can't charge for a service you have not provided. This is my job.

Today I reported my daycare. I couldn't go to work today because of my Dr appointments impeding with my drop off time. However when I picked my son up from daycare on Wednesday he was on fire with a fever of 101.6 and it was left ignored. No one called me when I didn't bring him in Thursday because I went to the Dr for him. No one bothers to check, shows real care for my child. So I let them know on Friday he has been sick because his fever was up still. They still even got to keep their prepay for that day. My son is 20 months old. There is no curriculum legally at that age here in TN. Nor is food a problem because I could just bring his lunch if too late to order.

So I prepaid for a day I can't use and DHS pays the rest. You can't get paid if you didn't work.
Cat Herder 10:44 AM 03-09-2020
This is a violation of merchant services not received. Visa it's a 13.1 and MasterCard it's a 4853. You can't charge for a service you have not provided. This is my job.

Today I reported my daycare. I couldn't go to work today because of my Dr appointments impeding with my drop off time. However when I picked my son up from daycare on Wednesday he was on fire with a fever of 101.6 and it was left ignored. No one called me when I didn't bring him in Thursday because I went to the Dr for him. No one bothers to check, shows real care for my child. So I let them know on Friday he has been sick because his fever was up still. They still even got to keep their prepay for that day. My son is 20 months old. There is no curriculum legally at that age here in TN. Nor is food a problem because I could just bring his lunch if too late to order.

So I prepaid for a day I can't use and DHS pays the rest. You can't get paid if you didn't work.
Daycare is not a merchant service.

Read your contract.

If your child is not receiving decent care you will need to speak with the director to resolve the issue or terminate your contract.
Snowmom 11:18 AM 03-09-2020

How'd that work out for ya?
Unregistered 06:57 PM 03-09-2020
They are being investigated. Since DHS is the one paying. That's tax payer money. And since the daycare retaliated, they are being escalated. Upper management approval. They dig themselves a deep hole. Couldn't handle someone being late because they have Dr appointments. And I also have screen shots of their heartlessness to put all over review pages. First time late. And only sick with doctors note... And still paid for the sick days. But they refused to provide service and care food needy families on Snap and subsidy programs, they might just lose all access to subsidies.
Unregistered 07:02 PM 03-09-2020
Daycare is not a merchant service.

Read your contract.

If your child is not receiving decent care you will need to speak with the director to resolve the issue or terminate your contract.
Merchant is anyone who sells a good or service. Daycare is a service thus a merchant service. Because you are selling a service.
Unregistered 07:06 PM 03-09-2020
They are being investigated. Since DHS is the one paying. That's tax payer money. And since the daycare retaliated, they are being escalated. Upper management approval. They dig themselves a deep hole. Couldn't handle someone being late because they have Dr appointments. And I also have screen shots of their heartlessness to put all over review pages. First time late. And only sick with doctors note... And still paid for the sick days. But they refused to provide service and care food needy families on Snap and subsidy programs, they might just lose all access to subsidies.
I forgot to include. It was only 5 minutes.
Cat Herder 03:58 AM 03-10-2020
I charge tuition, with a contract, per slot. It does not matter if the child attends or not, the tuition is still due or your child will no longer be enrolled. If payment was reversed, I'd take you to court on the theft of services with easy documentation to prove it. Tomato. Toma"to.

Why didn't you ask them in advance if you could arrive late for your child's Dr. appointment? Did they exclude because your child was still sick? Most places have an exception for well-child checks to the late arrival policy with notification. Some exclude if the child received immunizations.

To be honest, losing a subsidy is not the worst thing to happen to the center. Not accepting it at all has been the best business decision I have made. I can enforce my policies without clients feeling entitled to try to force me to comply with their personal wishes. My business is mine.

This seems such a small issue to have gone to this point. I suspect this is not the first time you and this center have had problems working together. It isn't heartless to enforce policies that benefit children and providers even if it inconveniences parents.
Ariana 04:52 AM 03-10-2020
I agree with CH that this relationship has probably already gone South for this to happen. Like most parents with this kind of attitude, the daycare can only take so much before they stop doing favours for people.

Daycare is more like season tickets for football rather than a service being provided. You buy the space and the space has rules. Games are played whether you attend or not and they can stipulate when to close the doors and not let spectators in etc.
Blackcat31 06:26 AM 03-10-2020
Wow. I hope they sue you for slander.

This is a perfect example of entitled.
You don't get what you want so your goal is to ruin their business.

No wonder why this world is so messed up

I would be concerned about what type of message this sends to my child.
Unregistered 06:46 PM 03-12-2020
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Wow. I hope they sue you for slander.

This is a perfect example of entitled.
You don't get what you want so your goal is to ruin their business.

No wonder why this world is so messed up

I would be concerned about what type of message this sends to my child.
Lol. No this guy is entitled. And not only is he in trouble with DHS, but he let me record him yelling at me for keeping my money for future services he doesn't want to render. So now he's got to worry about his business license because im disputing that too with consumer affairs. He's not a nice guy. Loves yelling at people. I'm a business administration major and work in chargebacks for visa and MasterCard. I know my rights.
Unregistered 06:49 PM 03-12-2020
I charge tuition, with a contract, per slot. It does not matter if the child attends or not, the tuition is still due or your child will no longer be enrolled. If payment was reversed, I'd take you to court on the theft of services with easy documentation to prove it. Tomato. Toma"to.

Why didn't you ask them in advance if you could arrive late for your child's Dr. appointment? Did they exclude because your child was still sick? Most places have an exception for well-child checks to the late arrival policy with notification. Some exclude if the child received immunizations.

To be honest, losing a subsidy is not the worst thing to happen to the center. Not accepting it at all has been the best business decision I have made. I can enforce my policies without clients feeling entitled to try to force me to comply with their personal wishes. My business is mine.

This seems such a small issue to have gone to this point. I suspect this is not the first time you and this center have had problems working together. It isn't heartless to enforce policies that benefit children and providers even if it inconveniences parents.

First time. Always prepaid, and early picked up whenever I could . Never ran an errand after work. In case of increment weather I came Asap because I also was a daycare teacher.
Unregistered 07:03 PM 03-12-2020
Also I forgot to say, he's a pastor and this is a church daycare.
Unregistered 07:04 PM 03-12-2020
And other locals are coming put to speak against him too. He's not s good guy.
Unregistered 07:13 PM 03-12-2020
And one more thing, they were my Dr appointments scheduled by my PCP as referrals for ASAP care. I didn't have a choice in times. Nor enough notification time.
Unregistered 07:22 PM 03-12-2020
Also not should I have to tell you about my health as it is my right to privacy. Sometimes you just have to offer empathy.
Blackcat31 06:59 AM 03-13-2020
the empathy is diminishing with every post made...

I can easily read between the lines.

You are mad because things didn't go your way.
Retaliation is your goal

I understand that sometimes life isn't always fair and I accept that. It's called being an adult.

You want to claim privacy in regards to your health but have no issues slandering someone/a business for your own personal benefit.

All under the guise of "knowing your rights".
That's code for "entitled"

I have only one word of advice;

KARMA.
Cat Herder 07:02 AM 03-13-2020
Sometimes you just have to offer empathy.
You first.
Tags:2011, cut off time, disruptions, drop off policy, parent- it's a verb, parental life choices, subsidy issues
Reply Up