Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>KidKare Payouts
Msdunny 05:39 AM 01-13-2020
I don't understand KidKare payouts. I just started using it this year, and all my parents pay through the website. So I have a balance that is supposed to pay out daily, but I keep having random amounts sent through instead of the total balance.

Am I missing something? Why would the entire balance not be sent?
Cat Herder 08:09 AM 01-13-2020
Parent credit card payments come through one day sooner than ACH (checking) payments.

If a parent paid part of their balance from checking and part from credit card, those balances would be paid to your account separately.

Maybe ask the parents if they split up the payment?
dolores 07:42 AM 01-24-2020
What is the procedure for parents to pay kidkare invoices? I read they have to setup a kidkare account...? How is that done?
Cat Herder 08:12 AM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by dolores:
What is the procedure for parents to pay kidkare invoices? I read they have to setup a kidkare account...? How is that done?
The provider sets it up. https://help.kidkare.com/help/create...n-epay-account
From the menu to the left, click Accounting.
Click Set Up Stripe ePay. The Set Up Stripe ePay Account page opens.
Click Apply Now. A separate web page opens.
Enter your phone number and your email address.
Click Continue. Stripe will text or email a verification code to you.
Once you receive the verification code, enter it. You must enter this code before you can continue the account creation process. If you do not receive a text, check that you entered your phone number correctly. You can also click Resend Code.
Now, enter your legal name (first and last) and date of birth.
Specify where to send funds (debit card or bank account).
Depending on what you selected in Step 8, enter either your card number and expiration date, or your bank account number and routing number.
Save your information.

Then:

https://help.kidkare.com/help/receiv...s-from-parents

you email invoices to the parent/guardian.
Parents log in to KidKare and pay their invoices with a credit card or their bank account. They can also set up automatic payments.
Payments are deposited directly into your bank account.
Payments are automatically recorded and the corresponding invoices are marked paid

I set my account to auto-invoicing to make it even easier.
dolores 08:46 AM 01-24-2020
Ok- is there something in the email invoice they click on to take them to kidkare to pay? Or do they have to go to kidkare site to log on there? And do they need a password to log on? Sorry to sound so daft about this . I'm trying to compare it with what I use now from the parent aspect.
Cat Herder 08:48 AM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by dolores:
Ok- is there something in the email invoice they click on to take them to kidkare to pay? Or do they have to go to kidkare site to log on there? And do they need a password to log on? Sorry to sound so daft about this . I'm trying to compare it with what I use now from the parent aspect.
There will be a link on their invoice email for them to set up their account information just like for any online purchase.
dolores 08:52 AM 01-24-2020
Got it! Thank you!
Cat Herder 09:51 AM 01-24-2020
You are very welcome! Also, if you go in under accounting, then guardians, you will see a blue tab (top right) that says "Welcome Letter Template". Click on that, then edit, then fill it out. It invites the parent to set up their account before you send an invoice. I never used it because I found it a month too late. Like I said, it is not the most user-friendly format. The old program was much better, but did cost more, so... It also seems to let them update their info, I am not sure I will be using it, though.
dolores 12:50 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by Cat Herder:
Also, if you go in under accounting, then guardians, you will see a blue tab (top right) that says "Welcome Letter Template". Click on that, then edit, then fill it out. It invites the parent to set up their account before you send an invoice.
Ohhh, thank you so much for mentioning this because I might have missed it.
Tags:direct deposit, kidkare - invoices, online payment
Reply Up