Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Pre- Schooler Acting Like A Baby
kayla 10:27 AM 04-02-2012
Ok I have a dcb who is 3 and want's to act like a baby ever since his mom had another baby... It is extremely annoying, This child went from being one of the smartest I had to acting like a baby.

My question is there anything I can do to change this, He is only here one day a week right now. And his mother is constantly undermining me. When he comes she knows my rules and dcb will ask dcm if he can do something, she knows I dont allow and she will say ask kayla... When I respond no I am the bad guy...

Today at lunch and everyday for that matter since I have had him since baby brother being born he throws a tantrum when mom leaves, I think this is partially due to the fact she brings new brother to school with her. Also everytime at lunch.. I have no clue why or why lunch is significant. But I told her what happened today.... today as it was lunch time he started crying and throwing the biggest tantrum I asked him what was wrong he doesnt answer.. Then he didnt want to be at table eating lunch I said whats wrong why dont you want to eat, He then asks me to feed him like a baby, I told him no either you eat like a big boy or you go to bed, he said bed so he went to bed without lunch. Well when I told his mom she said what did you have like that makes a difference or like the children get catered meals... umm i do not think so!! I go on to tell her mac n cheese hot dogs n green beans, she says oic... normally she tells me oh yeah he doesnt like that, like im going to give him something else rude awakening I will not!!! Also the last time this happened a week ago she came from school and fed him like a baby, the week before that she picked him up and brought him to grandmas... Does anyone else think that doesnt help... To me she is making it worse, and I know these people cater to him, which im sorry I dont have the time and will not, to me he is not a baby I'm not going to treat him like one....

I need help?!?!?
Tags:digress, preschoolers
Up