Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Restroom Diaper Changer
ABCDaycareMN 07:57 AM 02-28-2013
Anyone have a diaper changer like found in a public restroom?
Blackcat31 08:14 AM 02-28-2013
No, but I would LOVE one!

Are you thinking about getting one?
ABCDaycareMN 08:16 AM 02-28-2013
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
No, but I would LOVE one!

Are you thinking about getting one?
I am. I think I would love it. Save so much space.
Blackcat31 08:23 AM 02-28-2013
Sam's Club sells a couple different models ranging from $160-250

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/baby-ch...eige/104727.ip

We are remodeling the bathroom here this summer so buying one is at the TOP of my priority list!
small_steps 08:43 AM 02-28-2013
I have one. I love it. I found mine on craigslist for $40. It was in great shape. But they are worth full price.
Springdaze 08:48 AM 02-28-2013
I have one. so worth it! Ive had it for probably more than 5 years and cant imagine not having it
mamac 09:22 AM 02-28-2013
I just bought the Koala Kare changing station. This was actually one of the major factors in deciding to remodel the basement. I wanted to maintain as much open space as I could and not have valuable space taken up by a changing table. I paid 30 on craigslist for one that looks brand new. I can't wait to try it out!!
allsmiles 09:28 AM 02-28-2013
you guys have me thinking now.. ive thought about it, but just figured it wasnt feasable for a home daycare.. still might not be for me.. my guest bathroom is the one that is downstairs and its only a half bath.. gonna look at some tho.. sounds wonderful
kimsdaycare 10:28 AM 02-28-2013
Originally Posted by allsmiles:
you guys have me thinking now.. ive thought about it, but just figured it wasnt feasable for a home daycare.. still might not be for me.. my guest bathroom is the one that is downstairs and its only a half bath.. gonna look at some tho.. sounds wonderful
My small bath is the exact reason I chose the one I have. Mine is a recessed stainless one and is vertical so it takes up practically no space when closed.

This is the one I have, but I spent closer to the cost of the plastic wall mount one because I found it at a warehouse closeout site on the internet.

http://www.zoostores.com/shop/koala-...ng-table.html#

It almost makes diaper changes fun! lol
Patches 01:27 PM 02-28-2013
I do! And I love it! I got mine at an auction and I actually got three of them for $10---total! So, I sold the other two. I would check craigslist. That's where I sold mine
ABCDaycareMN 01:36 PM 02-28-2013
What are some key words you used for Craigslist. I couldn't find any... Maybe I'm not searching correctly.
crazydaycarelady 03:18 PM 02-28-2013
I have one I got off craigslist for $10. It is still in my storage room, never used it. I should get that out!
Childminder 07:33 PM 02-28-2013
I found one on craigslist but it was made out of wood. LOOOVE it. $40. Can't find a name on it anywhere and have never seen another like it. Like it much more than a chunk of plastic hanging in my home bathroom.
Familycare71 08:22 PM 02-28-2013
Great- now I have a new Internet search!!! Lol. Nothing except one for 175 on Craigslist but I am determined to have one now!
Blackcat31 08:53 AM 03-01-2013
Originally Posted by ABCDaycareMN:
What are some key words you used for Craigslist. I couldn't find any... Maybe I'm not searching correctly.
So yesterday, I mentioned to DH that we were talking about these wall diaper changing things and he says to me "Well, I wish you had said you wanted one earlier as there were two of then on Craig's list yesterday in the FREE section."

He said the photos showed them to be like new.

He went back to check and they were gone.

Figures....
Starburst 12:08 PM 03-01-2013
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Sam's Club sells a couple different models ranging from $160-250

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/baby-ch...eige/104727.ip

We are remodeling the bathroom here this summer so buying one is at the TOP of my priority list!
I have been thinking of getting something like this for my future daycare instead of a changing table because I cannot stand that thought of wasting floor space on a really bulky piece of furnature that will only be used for maybe a total amount of 1 hour a day. I think I have OCD because I am very picky about space.
Cat Herder 01:40 PM 03-01-2013
Betty Mills has 4 styles (new) for around $250.
MyAngels 07:13 PM 03-01-2013
Originally Posted by ABCDaycareMN:
I just put in "Baby Diaper Changing Station" and came up with a Rubbermaid one near me for $50.
Tags:diaper changing station
Reply Up