Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>A Mom that is Obsessed with Poo!
MamaBear 02:48 PM 08-14-2013
UGH... I have a mom that is SO obsessed with her daughter's poop! hahaha

This little girl is 10 months old. She has had some issues with constipation and occasional diarrhea - but not for a long time. Every morning at drop off she has to tell me what her poo was like the night before and what it was like that morning... and then texts me during the day to ask what her poo was like that day... and at pick up wants to have a conversation about her poo again! It's SOOOO annoying!!! I jokingly told her that I could text her a picture of her poo in her diaper every time she makes it so she can see it for herself... she didn't seem to find the humor in that! lol

How can I get this woman to stop talking to me about her daughter's poop?!?! YUCK!
daycarediva 02:53 PM 08-14-2013
Do you have daily take home sheets? I direct potty questions to the sheet because "I cannot possibly remember each and every butt I wipe every day"
Blackcat31 03:35 PM 08-14-2013
Start saving her poopy diapers to give to her at pick up.

Actual proof speaks much louder and clearer than any description.
MamaBear 03:36 PM 08-14-2013
I used to do those sheets, but I dont anymore. Was killing too many trees! lol

She basically wants to know: consistency, color, smell, how many times, etc... blechhhh! Then she has to text me even over the weekend about how stinky her poo was or the funny faces she was making when she poos... I REALLY dont want to know about that crap (literally) haha.

It's her first child and shes pregnant with her 2nd one... I'm sure she'll not be as annoying with the next one. I hope...
MamaBear 03:37 PM 08-14-2013
Great idea Blackcat31!! teeheehee
nannyde 04:06 PM 08-14-2013
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Start saving her poopy diapers to give to her at pick up.

Actual proof speaks much louder and clearer than any description.
Yes this
daycare 04:15 PM 08-14-2013
what a crappy situation.....lol jk I could not resist.

HEY YOU welcome back............
MamaBear 08:23 PM 08-14-2013

hahahaha - too funny
Laurel 04:47 AM 08-15-2013
I would probably not answer her right away and 'be busy'. Then when she asks again, act busy, and just say "Oh dck had 2 and they were normal. If I ever think it is a problem, I'll let you know."

If she persisted I would probably just tell her that it isn't really necessary to discuss each BM but if there is a problem I'll be sure to let her know.

Laurel
Tags:parents - weird, poo
Reply Up