Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>Newbie-Military FCC
afmama 12:32 PM 02-05-2011
Hi girls! I just wanted to introduce myself and see if anyone here did family child care on base? I just started the licensing process through the air force and the state of Delaware. I'm sure I'll need some help soon putting my contract together and will have tons of questions.
Michael 01:23 PM 02-05-2011
Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum! I will upgrade your status so that you are no longer moderated. PM me if you need assistance.
Blackcat31 02:41 PM 02-05-2011
Welcome to the forum! You will love it here! I am nowhere near an Air Force Base but my 19 yr old son is in the process of enlisting so I will be interested in hearing all about life on base!
E Daycare 03:01 PM 02-05-2011
Welcome! When we lived on Base (WPAFB)I thought (momentarily) of doing daycare too but at the time we werent sure how long we would be stationed where we are. Have fun getting it rolling and these ladies are a lot of help
Little People 03:17 PM 02-05-2011
Welcome!! My son-in-law is in the Air Force!!
mommyof3 07:10 PM 02-05-2011
Welcome afmama,
I am a day care provider on base in Cheyenne WY (F.E. Warren).I think you work with my former coordinator .
afmama 07:35 PM 02-05-2011
Was your old coordinator Beverly? Thats who I have now...she seems really helpful so far. I meet on Monday with the other providers on base. I figure they can help me figure out rates/contract stuff. I want to be really 'military friendly' since I know what it's like to live in a new city with no family to help with your kids. Or to have parents deployed and what not.
mommyof3 01:51 AM 02-06-2011
her name was Mara
Ashley 04:01 AM 02-06-2011
Hi and welcome,
I am a FCC provider at Robins AFB in Ga. I'm excited to see another FCC provider on here. Let me know if you have any questions.
Tags:deleware, new member
Reply Up