Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>SUPER Angry Right Now at Food Program
daycare 08:45 AM 03-26-2015
So beginning of the month I started with a new food program agency.

I made certain to follow all of the rules to transfer from the old agenecy to new. I had to re-enroll all of my DCKS and fill out TONS of paperwork, take another training and etc and have entered all of my meals for the entire month so far up to date.

NOW they are telling me that I more than likely wont get paid because the old agency is still showing me as active. I called the old agency and they said NO we showed you as dropped.

So until the new agency can figure out how to enroll me into the state system, I can't get paid and told that I won't get paid at all for the month of March..

I rely on that money for food, as I buy mostly 100% organic............I am fuming mad right now.....

I am considering calling upper management, but don't know if that is the best idea,
Blackcat31 08:48 AM 03-26-2015
Originally Posted by daycare:
So beginning of the month I started with a new food program agency.

I made certain to follow all of the rules to transfer from the old agenecy to new. I had to re-enroll all of my DCKS and fill out TONS of paperwork, take another training and etc and have entered all of my meals for the entire month so far up to date.

NOW they are telling me that I more than likely wont get paid because the old agency is still showing me as active. I called the old agency and they said NO we showed you as dropped.

So until the new agency can figure out how to enroll me into the state system, I can't get paid and told that I won't get paid at all for the month of March..

I rely on that money for food, as I buy mostly 100% organic............I am fuming mad right now.....

I am considering calling upper management, but don't know if that is the best idea,
I ALWAYS go right to the top.

Ain't nobody got time to be messing around.

Call someone higher up than the last person you called and continue going higher up until you find your answer...there is no excuse for someone to not know the solution to this.
daycare 08:50 AM 03-26-2015
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:

Call someone higher up than the last person you called and continue going higher up until you find your answer...there is no excuse for someone to not know the solution to this.
Thanks for your input.....Trying not to be a jelly fish...I just don't want to seem like I am complaining to them and we just started, but HEY that's my money....
Gemma 08:57 AM 03-26-2015
Something doesn't seem right here, unless the fp isn't the same everywhere

Monthly menus and training are optional for me and in your case, they would go back, correct the mistake, and submit a check.

I used to be with a different fp, until they got shut down, apparently, they were running the program under their own terms ( probably pocketing the money they didn't pay providers for not meeting "their" terms).
If I were you, ....I would investigate further if they refuse to pay what they owe me!
Annalee 08:58 AM 03-26-2015
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:

Yep, my dad says I am like my aunt, don't tell me it can't happen cause I will find a way to get the answers!
Annalee 09:00 AM 03-26-2015
Thanks for your input.....Trying not to be a jelly fish...I just don't want to seem like I am complaining to them and we just started, but HEY that's my money....
There is someone there that can fix this problem, you just gotta find that person! Hang in there!
Thriftylady 09:04 AM 03-26-2015
I agree with working up the chain. Let them know you won't stand by and allow this.
daycare 09:35 AM 03-26-2015
Ihave been hitting walls every call I make, I hope that I can get this taken care of. If not, I am losing about $700
spinnymarie 09:41 AM 03-26-2015
Oh no I'd keep calling too. I'm sorry you are dealing with this!
Shell 10:13 AM 03-26-2015
Ihave been hitting walls every call I make, I hope that I can get this taken care of. If not, I am losing about $700
If you can't get any results, is it possible for you to take the standard deduction on your taxes next year for the month? $700 is a lot to lose!
Rockgirl 10:55 AM 03-26-2015
Can your former fp rep contact the new one and verify that they show you are not active in their system?
Reply Up