Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Need Advice Child with Molluscum
Ac114 02:09 PM 04-23-2019
One of my DC kids has molluscum. It started with older sibling having it on the diaper area only, now little sister has it all over her body. Legs, arms, belly, etc. I do not feel comfortable with having them in care but I know it can take months, sometimes years to fully go away. What would ladies do in a situation like this where it’s getting warmer (more exposed skin) and the child has it all over her body.
lovemykidstoo 02:17 PM 04-23-2019
Oh boy that's a tough one. I had one little boy have it in 18 years and he had it on his back, so easily covered. He also had one on his leg, but he kept a bandage on it. Are they small enough to bandage? My little guy had it for almost 6 months.
Blackcat31 02:29 PM 04-23-2019
Other threads on this subject
https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.p...um+contagiosum
sahm1225 05:21 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Ac114:
One of my DC kids has molluscum. It started with older sibling having it on the diaper area only, now little sister has it all over her body. Legs, arms, belly, etc. I do not feel comfortable with having them in care but I know it can take months, sometimes years to fully go away. What would ladies do in a situation like this where it’s getting warmer (more exposed skin) and the child has it all over her body.
Can they put bandaids on them? Like the circle sticky ones that stay on a few days?
Tags:molluscum, molluscum contagiosum
Reply Up