Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Let's get this forum moving
mac60 05:17 AM 06-15-2009
I would love to see this forum get busy. Come on providers, make it a point to come here throughout the day. There are a lot of good ideas and providers that come here, let's keep it flowing!
TTOTS 02:40 PM 06-16-2009
Just bumping..... i agree
melissa ann 05:14 AM 06-20-2009
I would love to come here a couple times of day, but there isn't any new posts. I know the moderators check topic/reply before posting, but sometimes it seems like a whole day goes by before anything new comes up. So for now, I ususally just check once a day.
Unregistered 04:16 PM 06-20-2009
I was excited to find this forum...but disappointed with the amount of input I received on my question. It might be not many had an opinion, but I was really looking for more than 2 responses.
Chickenhauler 12:54 AM 06-21-2009
Originally Posted by melissa ann:
I would love to come here a couple times of day, but there isn't any new posts. I know the moderators check topic/reply before posting, but sometimes it seems like a whole day goes by before anything new comes up. So for now, I ususally just check once a day.
I agree-once a person has registered and reached a set threshold of posts, that person should be able to post without having to await approval. This would help the forum grow in google hits and traffic.

I can understand newbie members and unregistered posters having to go through this waiting period to weed out spammers and trolls.
tymaboy 11:41 AM 06-25-2009
Oh what a day! Is it the weekend yet??
Michael 02:12 PM 06-25-2009
Please look into your private messages. We sent several PM several days ago relating to moderation on this forum. We also allow for immediate posting by those that have reached a predetermined number of posts. If your handle reads "Senior Member" you have no delay on your posting.
Chickenhauler 08:18 PM 06-25-2009
Originally Posted by michael:
Please look into your private messages. We sent several PM several days ago relating to moderation on this forum. We also allow for immediate posting by those that have reached a predetermined number of posts. If your handle reads "Senior Member" you have no delay on your posting.
Thanks for the update!
mac60 04:24 AM 07-02-2009
Michael,

Please view my private message to you.
Reply Up