Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>There's a Positive Side to Everything I Guess
BumbleBee 05:24 AM 05-05-2014
I have a few parents here whose children enjoy playing together. Problem is, the parents can't stand each other. It's a group of 3 children & all 3 are part time. Instead of having playdates (because of the parents) they've been asking for extra days when their childs 'playmate' is here.

At first I was annoyed at being used for playdates. Then the lightbulb went on. I'm now allowing the extra days-and charging my drop in rate for those days, and the parents are paying it.
Heidi 06:01 AM 05-05-2014
Originally Posted by Trummynme:
I have a few parents here whose children enjoy playing together. Problem is, the parents can't stand each other. It's a group of 3 children & all 3 are part time. Instead of having playdates (because of the parents) they've been asking for extra days when their childs 'playmate' is here.

At first I was annoyed at being used for playdates. Then the lightbulb went on. I'm now allowing the extra days-and charging my drop in rate for those days, and the parents are paying it.

smart business woman!
Reply Up