Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Made Me Laugh
hope 10:58 AM 01-27-2014
Dh called me from his work to go over our schedule of errands this week.
Me: hello
Dh: hi, oh sorry. Did I wake you. We're you taking a nap?
Me: yes. I was napping after my long hard day of eating bon bons and watching tv.

I had to laugh. Dh really means well. He said he thought I napped when kids did.
It's funny how everyone tells me that they could never do my job yet no one thinks I work! Haha!!!
Cradle2crayons 11:01 AM 01-27-2014
Originally Posted by hope:
Dh called me from his work to go over our schedule of errands this week.
Me: hello
Dh: hi, oh sorry. Did I wake you. We're you taking a nap?
Me: yes. I was napping after my long hard day of eating bon bons and watching tv.

I had to laugh. Dh really means well. He said he thought I napped when kids did.
It's funny how everyone tells me that they could never do my job yet no one thinks I work! Haha!!!
Don't forget while your feet are propped up watching soap operas!!!
melilley 11:04 AM 01-27-2014
While you just "play" all day!
Meyou 11:05 AM 01-27-2014
The best thing that ever happened was my dh being unemployed for 6 weeks last year. He worked with me when he wasn't looking for work and he gained a whole new perspective. He also went to bed at 7pm the whole first week.
Christina72684 11:11 AM 01-27-2014
My husband couldn't handle watching our 5 month old yesterday for a few hours while I did some rearranging and cleaning in my daughter's room. Every time I walked by him he told me to take our son. I said, "See....you said I don't do anything at work. Trying having 6 more of these, and btw our son is the best behaved baby there!" Of course he didn't believe me
Tags:funny, husband issues
Reply Up