Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Craft Ideas For 7 Year Olds?
WDW 08:30 AM 04-29-2011
Hello! I was hoping you all might have some fairly inexpensive but fun crafty ideas for 7 year olds? I apprecaite any help I can get.
Pammie 08:46 AM 04-29-2011
I recently discovered the website craftsforkids.com.

If you click on the "project" link there's oodles of projects perfect for s/a kids. In fact, I'm using many of them for my summertime s/a program!

makingfriends.com has great ideas too!
SimpleMom 09:00 AM 04-29-2011
Rock painting, paint anything , paper air planes, hm playdough--mold-dry-paint.
GretasLittleFriends 06:29 PM 04-29-2011
Pony beads. Not necessarily a directed craft, but string, beads, and their own imagination/creativity...
meganlavonnesmommy 06:39 PM 04-29-2011
Boy or girl?

Pony beads, perler beads ( big hit in our house), friendship bracelet making, sock puppet making, mosaic art.
PitterPatter 06:55 PM 04-29-2011
www.kidconcoctions.com

We make a lot of projects from a couple books I bought, oh and a dvd too. The kids just love everything. Not just for 7 yr olds, the younger can enjoy projects too. The older 12 yr old enjoyed the things we have created. U can do things with food or crafts even science etc. They sell all the supplies at the craft store but after I started buying them I decided it was much cheaper to get the same supplies at the dollar store. They just don't have the kidconcoctions logo on it.

We have done many projects even some I thought was silly the kids had a ball with!
Tags:7 year olds, crafts
Reply Up