Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 03-04-2014, 12:33 AM
Daycare.com Member

Question Becoming A Member/Social Groups

What do I need to do in order to become a member? I have also found some social groups that I'm interested in how do I join those groups? Thanks!
Old 03-04-2014, 04:06 AM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

You are a member Welcome!!

Each social group has it's own requirements. Most are as simple as clicking "join".

Stick around, have fun It is a bit quiet on night and weekends, for obvious reasons.
Old 03-04-2014, 04:42 AM
Daycare.com Member

Welcome!!
Old 03-04-2014, 09:51 AM
Daycare.com Member

Lol, good point I am a member. I registered a couple of months ago. I'm curious about the threads that require invite only? Are their certain requirements or time frames in order to get invited?
Old 03-04-2014, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by has_my_heart View Post
Lol, good point I am a member. I registered a couple of months ago. I'm curious about the threads that require invite only? Are their certain requirements or time frames in order to get invited?
Which social groups are you interested in?

I can send you an invite to the ones you do qualify for.

Some require a specific forum membership length (6 months etc) whereas others require a minimum number of posts.

Let me know which ones you are interested in and I can help you out.

Tags
new member, utah, utah members