Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Things kids say
Unregistered 08:09 AM 10-29-2014
While the children were eating their lunch I yawned and said "Oh my word I'm sleepy today" my almost 3 year old dcg says "Oh your word I'm tired to" lol I had to giggle. What are some funny things you dcks have said?
Meyou 09:10 AM 10-29-2014
I bought some fake crows for Halloween and a DCG came in and said, "Oh wow! I love your crows!! Did you catch them youself??" Made me laugh so hard.
daycarediva 10:29 AM 10-29-2014
I have one dcb who says "Oy vey" and "Ay yi yi" all the time. cracks me up.

Dcg (lightly) shoved another dcg aside this morning while coming in to put her things away. Her mother said "Say you're sorry!" and dcg said "Sorry that you were in my way."
Second Home 11:36 AM 10-29-2014
A few weeks ago dcb almost 4 was eating lunch . He stops looks right at me and said "Ms M do you like underwear ?" . I tried so hard not to laugh and just said "yes I do " .
BumbleBee 01:58 PM 10-29-2014
Dcb2 was pushing the music button on the play guitar and then holding it up to his ear to hear it (it was loud in here)

Dcb3 bee lined it over there hollering "No no no! Don't put that by your ear! You'll get a ear infection!!!"

I was sick recently and took 2 days off. This Monday I picked up the school agers from school after not seeing them for 4 days. Dcg10 informed me that the reason I got sick was because I drink so much pop. Alrighty then.
CraftyMom 02:16 PM 10-29-2014
One dcg calls her bows (hair bows) bones. She's always saying "can you fix my bone?"
CraftyMom 02:18 PM 10-29-2014
Dcg 3 burped a really loud, forced burp. I told her "xxx excuse yourself!" She says "Excuse myself"
AuntTami 06:34 PM 10-29-2014
We have a rabbit in the back yard and my DCB 15mos LOVES her. He's constantly running to the window to see her and every time we're outside he's running to give her treats from the garden. Except he can't say "bunny" it comes out "money"...So he runs around screaming "money money money" all day, every day.. LOL..........I wish someone gave me a dollar every time he said the word "money".... I'd be able to show him what MONEY really is! :haha
Lucy 06:38 PM 10-29-2014
I still laugh at a little girl I had about 19 years ago who had obviously heard an adult use a particular saying. She tried to repeat it, but didn't quite get it right.

Something startled her, and she said, "Oh!! That scared me out of the crap!!"
Fjordbak 04:46 AM 10-30-2014
I was trying to open a lid that was stuck and said it was difficult. Then DCB aged 2.5 looks at me and says in his most cheering voice "you can do it Rikke, you are a big girl now"

Rikke
momofsix 05:24 AM 10-30-2014
Whenever I cough a little one I have says "cough you" -he figures sneezes have bless you so coughs must have their own phrase too!
Laurel 05:33 AM 10-30-2014
My best one of all time was a dcg who was a bit older than the others and a little mommy type. They just did what she said and most of the time that was fine as they seemed to want to. One day though someone said they didn't want to do something and she looked confused. I said "You know K, you aren't the boss around here, I am." She looked at me sincerely and a little confused and said "I'm not?"

Laurel
DaveA 05:47 AM 10-30-2014
I had a DCB who would complain if someone was too near him by saying they were breathing on him. He eventually shortened it down to "xxxxx is breathing!"
Reply Up