Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>What would you do?
newtodaycare22 10:49 AM 12-07-2012
I have a *generally* good group of parents. Communication is pretty good but usually slacks around this time of the year (until they get hit with the new handbooks/contracts as reminders next week). Anyway, last year I did a Kids Night before Christmas for an extra fee. All of the parents participated and were grateful for the idea of a kid free shopping/date night.

This year, I offered the same thing in the monthly newsletter, saying that it was an option. I was willing to do it if most people wanted to do it, but I was leaving it up to them. I Asked for them to let me know by today. Of 6 parents, only 2 have said anything at all, which were both 'yes'.

Part of me think I shouldn't bother reaching out and just saying nevermind because it irks me that they 1)didn't read it or 2) didn't bother remembering to get back to me. But maybe I should ask them or send them a message to check. What would you do? My plans would vary depending on the amount of kids which is why I was asking ahead of time.
Binkybobo 11:01 AM 12-07-2012
I would just remnid them all verbally, and tell them that I need to know by a certain date so that I can purchase food, supplies, etc.
Reply Up