Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Jessica Tata - GUILTY
sharlan 07:44 PM 11-14-2012
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/state...-care-fire.ece
littlemissmuffet 07:54 PM 11-14-2012
Good. I hope she is sentenced to life. And I hope she is found guilty on all the other charges she faces.
Lyss 08:03 PM 11-14-2012
I hope she gets life for all of them.

"Neighbors testified that they heard the children crying during their unsuccessful attempts to rescue them from the blaze." This breaks my heart...
Sunshine44 04:51 AM 11-15-2012
Very glad to hear this. I cannot believe someone would leave the children alone and go shopping.
Blackcat31 06:30 AM 11-15-2012
Good! I would seriously have lost all faith in man-kind had she been able to somehow get off on a technicality or something equally as stupid.

This is definitely good news but I still can't help but think of the lifetime "sentence" the families who were affected by this have to carry around with them forever. Losing a child is the worst thing ever but to lose one due to someone else's lack of judgment is beyond my comprehension!

I hope this woman serves a lifetime sentence not only behind bars but a sentence of constant guilt, shame and remorse for her actions.

May the families find peace.
allsmiles 06:55 AM 11-15-2012
OMG.. i never heard this story.. that is HEARTBREAKING.. smh..
SunshineMama 07:22 AM 11-15-2012
Omg! This breaks my heart! Those poor children my heart goes out to their families.
mom2many 07:47 AM 11-15-2012
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Good! I would seriously have lost all faith in man-kind had she been able to somehow get off on a technicality or something equally as stupid.

This is definitely good news but I still can't help but think of the lifetime "sentence" the families who were affected by this have to carry around with them forever. Losing a child is the worst thing ever but to lose one due to someone else's lack of judgment is beyond my comprehension!

I hope this woman serves a lifetime sentence not only behind bars but a sentence of constant guilt, shame and remorse for her actions.

May the families find peace.

kitykids3 12:40 PM 11-15-2012
I could NEVER imagine leaving my kiddos alone to go shopping. Who in their right mind does that?

I hope she gets charged on everything. I've lost a step-child due to someone else's thoughtlessness and it hurts. Never goes away, and I hadn't been putting my trust in that person to take care of him. I pray for the victims' families.

"Defense attorneys presented expert testimony to argue that faulty kitchen equipment may have sparked the fire." Who cares about this? If she had been there, perhaps she could have put it out. It doesn't matter what caused it, she wasn't there to care for them.
Hunni Bee 05:41 PM 11-15-2012
"Faulty kitchen equipment"???

That's a slap in the face if you ask me. Those children died because they were left alone for hours by this....thing...while oil was burning on the stove. The stove seemed to be functioning as normal. The only thing "faulty" was the chain of events that led to her being able to care for innocent children.

Smh
DaycareMomma 06:54 PM 11-15-2012
Who cares about the faulty equipment? Had she been there, she could have tried to put it out with all her might. If that was the case, I fully believe she would have been able to get all the kids out before the fire got too bad.

Please excuse my next phrase, but I hope she rots in hell... She is a nasty nasty person and doesn't deserve to have meals served to her daily, a bed to lay in, showers ect. Sorry but I don't have the time for her b.s. What she did was wrong.

Bless the hearts of all those families that are going to bed tonight without their children. May they all rest in peace.
Reply Up