Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Unbelievable Evil
NoMoreJuice! 04:29 PM 05-19-2016
Have any of you seen this? I am sick to my stomach, bawling my eyes out. How can someone just sit there and record this awful stuff and not do anything? I want to hug that baby so tight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOgOm-ZOd8Q
Ariana 05:45 PM 05-19-2016
I can't bring myself to watch it but it is actually a blessing in disguise that this person did this, otherwise where would the child be? Was the person who recorded this the one who reported it?

How many children live like this? I bet there are a lot
Thriftylady 05:55 PM 05-19-2016
I couldn't watch the whole thing. But I hope all the adults get charged and go to jail. Not ONE of them stepped in.
Silly Songs 08:13 PM 05-19-2016
Why did no one stop this evil b ? Why ??
Mike 08:22 PM 05-19-2016
Originally Posted by Ariana:
How many children live like this? I bet there are a lot
Oh yes, the amount of child abuse out there is a lot higher than most people think. Child abuse is divided into 4 categories, physical, emotional, sexual, and neglect, and all 4 are more common than we know.

It's horrible seeing or hearing about any of it.
Mike 08:24 PM 05-19-2016
Originally Posted by Silly Songs:
Why did no one stop this evil b ? Why ??
This one is stopped for now. Problem is, people who know about it often won't tell because they are afraid for their own life, or they don't think it will make a difference, or they're afraid of the possible outcome or changes they don't think they can handle.
Silly Songs 10:17 PM 05-19-2016
I read that the woman who recorded it and the woman who abused that poor baby we're both arrested !
Ariana 11:36 PM 05-19-2016
From what I am reading online, CPS had been called multiple times and did nothing. Apparently the woman who recorded the video did so to get help for the child as CPS did nothing. She apparently sent the video to police who did nothing, until she posted it on social media and it went viral.

Not sure if this is true or not but if it is she is a hero.
Josiegirl 02:29 AM 05-20-2016
I couldn't take it. As someone else said all I wanted to do was wrap him up in my arms and give him a life to smile about. Have they removed him from the mom yet? If not, the agency should be held responsible.
Tags:child abuse, evil
Reply Up