Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Open Daycare Center - Sell a Daycare - Rent a Daycare - Buy a Daycare

Open Daycare Center - Sell a Daycare - Rent a Daycare - Buy a Daycare Daycare.com Forum does not allow for advertising but if you are a member trying to Buy, Sell, or Lease a facility, we encourage you to use this thread. (Admin reserves the right to remove any post deemed unworthy)

Old 08-31-2008, 07:17 PM
Member Awaiting Status Upgrade

Smile How To Find A Location For A Daycare Center

Rather than trying to buy / rent an office building to have my daycare I was looking into churches to see if they would rent me space. Do you guys think this is a good idea? And lastly can you think of anywhere else we can have the daycare without paying crazy rent payments (like commercial buildings)? Any help would be appreciated. Please post here or you can email me your thoughts at sal2432@hotmail.com.
Old 09-01-2008, 07:45 PM
Daycare Member

Default Be out for business

daycare like any other business is a business and can be considered or handled right.
I don't buy the idea of asking a church to rent you a space, in other words you are running for expenses but you forgot that there is no business you can start without investing money and time first.
Rather than asking for a space in church why not use your home. I believe your home is more preferable.
Good luck
Old 01-22-2013, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Smile Renting and leasing are too expensive

My wife and I are also in the market of renting or leasing a day care center for over two years. The experiences we've encountered thus far is the high expense in leasing and renting one. We recently made a proposal on one; unfortunately, we were dealing with a landlord who attempted to take advantage of us by constantly requesting a higher rent deal. It's certainly frustrating, but if you strongly committed and vested on the vision, it will eventually becomes a reality with the blessing of 'God.'
Old 06-12-2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Looking for facility in MD

I am looking for a facility to open a day care center in Maryland. Any information, please email to sunnymontessori@yahoo.com

Thanks!
Old 08-10-2017, 10:54 AM
dlv

Talking Start Up Business w/fixings

Hello I am representing DCDC in Hyattsville, MD. Not sure how old your post but we have a Day Care in lovely Hyattsville, we are looking to sell as soon as possible. Two Stories ( capacity 36 children) Approx 3000 square feet in a residential area. It has a commercial lease however, there is many in the Food Program to recapture the rent if you choose to do it. P.S. Director looking to retire this school year.
reply here.
Old 08-15-2017, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Default 1418 Madison, Memphis,tn. Daycare building for lease.

1418 Madison, Memphis.tn. 38104 is located in midtown Memphis. 3500 sqf building is approved for 53 children. Please call 901-598-7217
Old 08-22-2017, 11:02 AM
Daycare.com Member

Default Hyattsville, md daycare

Is the facility still available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlv View Post
Hello I am representing DCDC in Hyattsville, MD. Not sure how old your post but we have a Day Care in lovely Hyattsville, we are looking to sell as soon as possible. Two Stories ( capacity 36 children) Approx 3000 square feet in a residential area. It has a commercial lease however, there is many in the Food Program to recapture the rent if you choose to do it. P.S. Director looking to retire this school year.
reply here.
Old 08-23-2017, 08:27 AM
lbow16

Red face daycares for lease

Does anyone know of any daycare centers for lease in Nashville, TN?

Also does anyone have websites to search for vacant locations?
Old 09-14-2017, 06:24 AM
Daycare.com Member

Default Looking for daycare in Raleigh Nc to rent/lease

Hello. I'm looking for a small daycare to rent/lease in the Raleigh Nc area. Please call/text me at 252-632-0540 if you know of space or email me at sproutingscholarsfcc@gmail.com thank you.

Tags
buy, lease, rent