Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Activities for 2yo and Under?
Soupyszoo 09:46 AM 03-27-2012
I have a very small group. I want to do more "fun" activities with my toddlers. You know, something to break up the day and give them something to do besides the basics and free play.

Do you all have a favorite activity you do with the little guys (1.5yo dcb and 2.5yo dd)?
skittles 10:36 AM 03-27-2012
Bubbles and a fan. Music, balls and baskets, tissue paper crafts, coloring with large crayons, dolls, they love to swing and slide outside (if possible). Blanket with toys. Mine all love to sit with me on the floor and play "little people." I usually modify the big kid activities for this age group and it works great.
Kristina 10:43 AM 03-27-2012
Bubbles are great at this age! We have a bubble fan that we turn on outside. Homemade play dough is fun, too. Dancing, Pandora has some nice kid friendly stations.
Bella99 12:56 PM 03-27-2012
Check pinterest!! I have a folder on there for kiddos, i'll go see if theres anything I can pass on to you.
sahm2three 01:12 PM 03-27-2012
Originally Posted by Soupyszoo:
I have a very small group. I want to do more "fun" activities with my toddlers. You know, something to break up the day and give them something to do besides the basics and free play.

Do you all have a favorite activity you do with the little guys (1.5yo dcb and 2.5yo dd)?
I bought a Slime making kit and it has like 7 or 8 recipes and we did that this morning. We got to touch and play with some of it. They LOVED "helping" dump in the ingredients. Really, so much fun! I have found a TON of ideas for activities on pinterest. Here is one site that I LOVE: http://www.playcreateexplore.com/p/a...-ages-1-3.html
Reply Up