Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Insurance>Admission? Starting in 3 Weeks Need Help!
chouavang 06:08 PM 09-16-2010
Do all kids have to have physical forms on file before they can start? What ages does the physical apply to? Which forms do parents sign when they start their two weeks trial? After the trial then all the contracts? Or do they sign all the contracts while in the trial? Please any info on anything about starting will help me? How much is your child care insurance? I'm shopping around and don't know how much I should buy? Thanks! Please send me any info at eveydaytreasures@live.com Thanks for everything I don't know what I'll do without this forum!!
MyAngels 06:42 AM 09-17-2010
All forms required by my licensing agency, including a physical and immunization form, plus my contract and policies are all signed prior to the first day of care. I pay about $600 per year for my daycare insurance.
Jewels 06:49 AM 09-17-2010
Where I live the children dont need physicals, but all forms must be on hand before they can start their kid here, and I pay like $30/month for daycare insurance. And I have used my daycare insurance.
MarinaVanessa 08:48 AM 09-17-2010
I'm in CA and I don't need to require physicals but a blue vaccination form is required (or a personal beliefs affidavit). We have other forms required by licensing such as the Identification and Emergency Information sheet, Notification of parents rights, and a consent for emergency medical treatment. In addition to those we are required to give them handouts like the Caregiver Background Check Process and Customer Awareness Information. I also have my own forms that I give them such as a Consent to Administer Medication form, Child Information Sheet, Photo/Video/Audio Consent Form, Excursion, Transportation & Consent to Participate form and then add my contract and Handbook into a colored folder with pockets and finish it off with 2 business cards.

Originally Posted by :
Which forms do parents sign when they start their two weeks trial?
I have them sign everything before they start and then have a section in my handbook about the two-week trial so that I don't have to have them sign forms for the trial and then more to be a permanent client.

Trial Period
The first two-weeks that your child attends will be a trial period to ensure that the child can adjust properly. Either party may cancel this agreement at any time during the initial trial period without written notice. Some reasons to terminate care during this trial period may include:
•Conflict in communication between the parent(s) and the provider as a team.
•The child’s behavior indicates that he/she is not adjusting well to the setting.
•The daycare is unable to meet the child’s needs.

Originally Posted by :
How much is your child care insurance?
I have homeowner's insurance with State Farm (as well as all of my vehicles and all of our life insurance policies) so all I had to do with them is get a rider added to it for less than $100 a year. Get at least the minimum.
Tags:insurance, medical
Reply Up