Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>GREAT movie for learning letters
newtodaycare22 03:05 PM 09-21-2010
If you've been around a while, I'm sure you know about the Lettery Factory DVD from Leap Frog. It's so great for kids learning their letters! My kindergartners weren't so impressed with it because they were advanced and way too mature for their own good...but I've been playing it with my preschoolers and they LOVE it. I now have a 3 year old, who wanted notttthing to do with letters last week, running around the house saying, "the s says ssss, the s says sss, every letter makes a sound the s says ssss". Love it
MarinaVanessa 03:28 PM 09-21-2010
Originally Posted by newtodaycare22:
If you've been around a while, I'm sure you know about the Lettery Factory DVD from Leap Frog. It's so great for kids learning their letters! My kindergartners weren't so impressed with it because they were advanced and way too mature for their own good...but I've been playing it with my preschoolers and they LOVE it. I now have a 3 year old, who wanted notttthing to do with letters last week, running around the house saying, "the s says ssss, the s says sss, every letter makes a sound the s says ssss". Love it
Thanks for sharing, I'll have to check it out.
SunflowerMama 06:54 PM 09-21-2010
We just got this and watched it today for the first time. The kids loved it!!
DCMomOf3 05:48 AM 09-22-2010
Yes, it really is. I highly recommend it!
JJPlaycare 06:43 AM 09-22-2010
Just bought it this weekend! My Preschoolers love it and we have now included it into our daily routine!! : D
misol 06:45 AM 09-22-2010
I swear by this video as well. I think Leap Frog has a great line of products all around.
Reply Up