Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Where is Nannyde?
daycare 11:06 AM 06-21-2011
I've been wondering since last week?
Anyone seen her recently?
mrsp'slilpeeps 11:08 AM 06-21-2011
I was just saying the samething in another post. Holidays?
daycare 11:10 AM 06-21-2011
Originally Posted by awpotter:
I was just saying the samething in another post. Holidays?
Hopefully she's on a nice relaxing vacation with her feet in the sand and a drink in her hand!! Lol.
mrsp'slilpeeps 11:13 AM 06-21-2011
Sounds nice doesnt it!
wdmmom 11:26 AM 06-21-2011
She's on vacation.

I go next week.

2 whole weeks without talking to my Nan! What am I gonna do?!
daycare 11:31 AM 06-21-2011
Wow nice
I'm leaving Thursday morning for San Diego until Sunday oh can't wait
wdmmom 11:34 AM 06-21-2011
I took Friday of this week off and all of next week including the 4th of July!

11 days off!

We're leaving around 5am Saturday morning.

Heading to northern Minnesota to enjoy a cabin on Lake Mille Lacs, fishing, sun bathing, bonfires, etc.

We're taking a day to go to Valley Fair amusement park and another day to go to Mall of America.

I'm so ready to go!

This week isn't going fast enough!
Michelle 11:46 AM 06-21-2011
Originally Posted by daycare:
Wow nice
Sea World? or one of the zoos?
daycare 11:53 AM 06-21-2011
Originally Posted by wdmmom:

11 days off!

Heading to northern Minnesota to enjoy a cabin on Lake Mille Lacs, fishing, sun bathing, bonfires, etc.

We're taking a day to go to Valley Fair amusement park and another day to go to Mall of America.

I'm so ready to go!

Lol I hear ya. Slowest week of my life

Sounds like your going to have a blast!
Enjoy your trip!
daycare 11:54 AM 06-21-2011
Originally Posted by Michelle:
Sea World? or one of the zoos?
Yes and Beach house right on the beach sooooo excited!!
sharlan 12:01 PM 06-21-2011
Wow nice
Wave as you drive south of LA.
Crystal 12:02 PM 06-21-2011
daycare....I leave for Santa Cruz on Sunday....beach house right on the beach too!

I am really looking forward to it. Going ziplining, stand up paddle boarding, boogie boarding, spa day with the girls, deep sea fishing, the boardwalk and two days of camping at the end. Daughter will be going to college there in the fall so we will be checking out stuff for her while we are there too. She has two friends going and our son has a friend going (former dck, was with us for 11 years)

Hope Nannyde is having a great time and everyone else with Vacation plans as well!!!
Kaddidle Care 12:02 PM 06-21-2011
2 whole weeks without talking to my Nan! What am I gonna do?!
She's probably going through Forum Withdrawal right about now!
daycare 12:11 PM 06-21-2011
Your comming to my area! I actually live in the bay area but we go to Santa Cruz every other weekend! It's beautiful. I hope you have a great time
Sounds Like you are going to have a blast

Wow lots of us getting a break! Great news
Crystal 12:35 PM 06-21-2011
Your comming to my area! I actually live in the bay area but we go to Santa Cruz every other weekend! It's beautiful. I hope you have a great time
Sounds Like you are going to have a blast

Wow lots of us getting a break! Great news
Hey....I'd love to meet up with you in Santa Cruz some time! We go camping there and up in Big Basin at least once a month, and with daughter going to UCSC I will be there often. We need to plan it!
Blackcat31 01:02 PM 06-21-2011

11 days off!

I'm so ready to go!

LOL!!! This may be northern MN to you but it is still 3 hours south of me!! It is beautiful on Mille Lacs. We go there often but have a beautiful lake where I live where we keep our houseboat and spend a ton of time there but like I said, Mille Lacs is beautiful. Let's hope the weather cooperates for you because it has been chilly and rainy in MN lately. My sister lives in Shakopee near Valley Fair...super fun place!! I have tons of great memories from childhood and on from there! Mall of America should be fun...I have actually only ventured there twice because super big malls aren't my thing (although the indoor mini golf course is kinda cool...) but I hope you enjoy your vacation.
wdmmom 01:37 PM 06-21-2011
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
LOL!!! This may be northern MN to you but it is still 3 hours south of me!! It is beautiful on Mille Lacs. We go there often but have a beautiful lake where I live where we keep our houseboat and spend a ton of time there but like I said, Mille Lacs is beautiful. Let's hope the weather cooperates for you because it has been chilly and rainy in MN lately. My sister lives in Shakopee near Valley Fair...super fun place!! I have tons of great memories from childhood and on from there! Mall of America should be fun...I have actually only ventured there twice because super big malls aren't my thing (although the indoor mini golf course is kinda cool...) but I hope you enjoy your vacation.
Thanks Blackcat.

And, believe me, I don't consider it Northern Minnesota but my MIL says it's Northern Minnesota. She's from Crosby and God-forbid you tell her it's NOT Northern Minnesota.

I'm hoping the weather cooperates. I've been watching it daily.

It's a 4 hour drive to the Twin Cities and another 2 to Mille Lacs. Good thing my new van has a DVD player! And, leaving at 5am can't hurt!

My 6 year old talks a million miles a minute. I'm hoping it's too early for her to have her gears rolling and the girls don't fight. The boys are going in a separate vehicle so that should alleviate some of the issues.

I'd love to go farther north tho! I want to see the start of the Mississippi River.
MsMe 01:38 PM 06-21-2011
Must be the week to go on vacation

I leave 5 AM Saturday for a 10 day road trip!!!!
daycare 01:43 PM 06-21-2011
Originally Posted by Crystal:
daycare....I leave for Santa Cruz on Sunday....beach house right on the beach too!

I am really looking forward to it. Going ziplining, stand up paddle boarding, boogie boarding, spa day with the girls, deep sea fishing, the boardwalk and two days of camping at the end. Daughter will be going to college there in the fall so we will be checking out stuff for her while we are there too. She has two friends going and our son has a friend going (former dck, was with us for 11 years)

Hope Nannyde is having a great time and everyone else with Vacation plans as well!!!
That would be awesome.
MamaBear 03:46 PM 06-21-2011
I live in San Diego area and its beautiful here right now... Your lucky to be staying at a beach house right now! The weather is PERFECT And Santa Cruz! SO jealous! I'm from Monterey & used to spend almost every weekend at the Boardwalk there in the summers. Sounds so fun! Hope you guys all have a great vacation time! I wish I was having a vacay too!
boysx5 04:33 AM 06-22-2011
I leave on Sat. morning as well off to Boston and New York for ten days can't wait counting down the minutes I need a vacation
jessrlee 05:02 AM 06-22-2011
My vacay isn't till August! Why oh why did I plan it that way! (Because I am waiting for hubs to get home from stinkin' deployment!) Have fun ladies!
lil angels 05:47 AM 06-22-2011
Oh ya we are off the first week of july and august we have a seasonal cam site with our camper and a deck with a pontoon everything we need can't wait the summer is going to fly by though.
Tags:nannyde, vacation
Reply Up