Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Love My Families!!!!
Crystal 07:46 AM 01-23-2013
Yesterday, I was concerned because I sent out new contracts.....made some significant changes to my policies, including adding an extra week of vacation each year and closing 30 minutes earlier. Not one parent complained and EVERY parent brought back their signed contracts this morning.

I have to say, I have the best families ever. Every day, in some small way, these families tell or show me how much they appreciate me and genuinely care about me AND my own family. I am very fortunate, top say the least, and families like these really make me love my job!!!
Meyou 08:23 AM 01-23-2013
That is so good to hear!!! I love all my current families too and it makes this job one I love to wake up to every day.
Blackcat31 08:26 AM 01-23-2013
Way cool!!!
daycare 08:38 AM 01-23-2013
wow that is awesome. YOu do feel like gold when you have families that respect and care about your business too........ so jealous you get more vacation time.....
My3cents 11:01 AM 01-23-2013
sweet very happy for you
spud912 12:54 PM 01-23-2013

I couldn't have asked for better families myself! They follow the rules, they are more than appreciative, they help in any way they can, and they are involved in their children's lives. Granted, there will always be little annoyances, but such is life. We can't expect perfection
Tags:love - daycare family
Reply Up