Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Anyone Want a Cat? I Have 2 Cats That Need Homes
permanentvacation 03:54 PM 11-23-2016
I have 2 cats that need homes in the next 5 days or they have to go to the pound. My daughter moved out which led to a whole lot of changes in my life. I am now moving immediately and unexpectedly. I am not able to take my 2 cats with me and if I can't find a home for them by November 28th, I have to take them to the pound which I would hate to have to do.

The one is a gray petite female. She was abused by her previous owner and then thrown out on the streets then I took her in. She's about 3 or so years old. She stays to herself for the most part. Since she was abused, she takes a while to warm up to you. But she's a sweetheart and just wants to lay in the sun and every once in a while comes to you to be pet.

The other is a male orange cat. He's between 1 and 2 years old. He's very playful and extremely loving.

Both are indoor cats.

I'm located in Middle River, Maryland (Essex, Dundalk, Baltimore area). If you are able to come to me, that's great. If not, if you are within a 1/2 hour drive, I'll bring the cat(s) to you.
Attached: 0506161303b.jpg (311.7 KB) 2013-09-26 23.32.56.jpg (337.6 KB) 
Mike 04:32 PM 11-23-2016
No cats for me, but I hope your move is a good one and lets you get a new start. If the cats do go to the pound, maybe they will get a new owner there.
LysesKids 06:05 AM 11-24-2016
Originally Posted by permanentvacation:
I have 2 cats that need homes in the next 5 days or they have to go to the pound. My daughter moved out which led to a whole lot of changes in my life. I am now moving immediately and unexpectedly. I am not able to take my 2 cats with me and if I can't find a home for them by November 28th, I have to take them to the pound which I would hate to have to do.

The one is a gray petite female. She was abused by her previous owner and then thrown out on the streets then I took her in. She's about 3 or so years old. She stays to herself for the most part. Since she was abused, she takes a while to warm up to you. But she's a sweetheart and just wants to lay in the sun and every once in a while comes to you to be pet.

The other is a male orange cat. He's between 1 and 2 years old. He's very playful and extremely loving.

Both are indoor cats.

I'm located in Middle River, Maryland (Essex, Dundalk, Baltimore area). If you are able to come to me, that's great. If not, if you are within a 1/2 hour drive, I'll bring the cat(s) to you.
Sorry, no kitties for me due to allergies... I happen to be visiting my son in MD at the moment, but he is also allergic
midaycare 10:05 AM 11-24-2016
Try local Facebook groups - most cities have them. Also, most larger cities have no kill shelters. We live in a smaller city, surrounded by larger cities (but not huge cities), and we have several no kill shelters.
Tags:adopt pet, cats
Reply Up