Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>I Interviewed Today At A Crème De La Crème
TGPII 03:41 PM 05-03-2012
I interviewed today at a crème de la crème. The interview was good and I got the usually answer we got others to interview we will talk to you next week. What was unusual is the director who interview me was young male. Anyways any advice on follow ups or how to get the job? Thanks.
MarinaVanessa 03:51 PM 05-03-2012
Originally Posted by TGPII:
I interviewed today at a crème de la crème. The interview was good and I got the usually answer we got others to interview we will talk to you next week. What was unusual is the director who interview me was young male. Anyways any advice on follow ups or how to get the job? Thanks.
Read the posts from your previous threads. There's lots a good feedback there from members Good luck and I hope you get the job!
TGPII 03:53 PM 05-03-2012
Originally Posted by MarinaVanessa:
Read the posts from your previous threads. There's lots a good feedback there from members Good luck and I hope you get the job!
To Whom It May Concern:
Thank you for taking the time to help me with my career search. I am grateful for the time you spent reviewing my career objectives and recommending strategies for achieving them.
I plan on using what you gave me right away. I will also use online networking resources you recommended further my job search.
Any additional suggestions you may have would be welcome. Such as a reference, networking, or anything else you might think of. I'll update you as my search progresses.
Again, thank you so much for your help. I greatly appreciate the assistance you have provided me. Attached to this email are copies of my transcripts and other certifications.
Best Regards,

Thomas
Reply Up