Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 12-17-2010, 01:27 PM
Daycare.com Member

Default Gift Ideas For 1 Year Olds?

I need x-mas gift ideas for a 13 14 and 15 month old. Any ideas?
Old 12-17-2010, 01:47 PM
Daycare.com Member

That age I usually buy them a board book and some item of clothing. I like to buy baby clothes and the kids I have always seem to be in need of some new clothes.
Old 12-17-2010, 01:48 PM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

books......ones where they have to lift the flaps, or ones with textures even.

farm animals

depends how much you want to spend. but phonetic toys are great too.

age appropriate cars if they are boys or dolls if they are girls.

Personally I prefer the books. Can never go wrong with books.
Old 12-17-2010, 03:09 PM
Daycare.com Member

I bought my dcks that age board books and christmas ornaments with their name and the year on them. Actually I bought all of my dcks that, just different books.
Old 12-17-2010, 03:51 PM
Daycare.com Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Joy View Post
I bought my dcks that age board books and christmas ornaments with their name and the year on them. Actually I bought all of my dcks that, just different books.
I give board books to my children I watch every Christmas. This year I also made the children Snowman ornaments with their picture in it. Another idea I had was getting them each their own construction paper pad...the smaller ones are like $0.79. Also I got the children flashcards ( ABC's, Colors, Shapes, 123) Hope this helps

Tags
gift ideas