Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 07-25-2012, 08:08 AM
Daycare.com Member

Default A Reply From My Ad..

I placed an ad on craigslist this week.. I looked at my email and here is a reply that I got:

Hello,

Can you take good care of my child?

I'm kinda of thinking that this is just someone who is trying to just pull a prank, but if not.. I did reply and state that I would be happy to discuss my rates and hours with her if she would like. What do you think?
Old 07-25-2012, 08:09 AM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

I think it's a prank.

Some people have nothing else better to do.
Old 07-25-2012, 08:12 AM
Daycare.com Member

Default Scam!

Its a scam, I get them all the time.....that or "Are your services still available? since you responded you will probably get spam mail. I have learned from it :-/ I don't reply unless they have actual information about the child care services needed age of child, days,hours and such.
Old 07-25-2012, 08:38 AM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

don't respond if you don't get a "real" request - you are just giving them your email address and you will be spammed to death!!! This is why I don't use craigslist - in my area its definitely more scammers than "real" people.
Old 07-25-2012, 10:48 AM
Daycare.com Member

Definitely a scam. Think of it this way: If you were looking for daycare, would you respond to a daycare ad that way?
Old 03-12-2019, 11:49 AM
False Sense Of Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidjohn View Post
Decent blog and totally exceptional. You can improve however despite everything I say this perfect.Keep striving generally advantageous.
Are you the spammer from the OP's craigslist ad?

Last edited by Blackcat31; 03-12-2019 at 12:11 PM.
Old 03-12-2019, 04:38 PM
Daycare.com Member

I wouldn't respond

Tags
craigslist oddities