Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Illness
care-care 05:46 PM 11-04-2010
Ok What have any of you seen going around lately? last week my daughter has been coughing up a storm but nothing else now today she comes home from school and is pale and says her tummy hurts. She is having waves of pain crying but no fever. Didnt really eat any dinner. drank a bunch of water then threw up the water. She is 7 yrs old.
marniewon 08:41 PM 11-04-2010
Unfortunately, everything is going around right now!! in the last month, I have had a head cold, chest cold, and the stomach flu. My kids all have ear infections, colds, and one even has pneumonia! The stomach flu came out of nowhere - I was just getting over the chest cold, and it hit me. Then add to that (in MI anyway) the freaky change of weather, and there's more sniffles. Then add the allergies that occur at this time of the year. Hope your dd feels better soon!
DCMomOf3 05:02 AM 11-05-2010
Originally Posted by marniewon:
Unfortunately, everything is going around right now!! in the last month, I have had a head cold, chest cold, and the stomach flu. My kids all have ear infections, colds, and one even has pneumonia! The stomach flu came out of nowhere - I was just getting over the chest cold, and it hit me. Then add to that (in MI anyway) the freaky change of weather, and there's more sniffles. Then add the allergies that occur at this time of the year. Hope your dd feels better soon!
Pretty much the same here if you add strep to that list. I think my son saw pink-eye at school too last week.
Tags:illness, sickness
Reply Up