Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 03-27-2017, 09:27 AM
Daycare.com Member

Default KidKare and Over Payment on Invoices

Ok, so when I used Minute Menu if parents made a payment that was more than their current invoice it would give me the option of adding that to their next invoice. However, when I'm using KidKare and the payment is larger it doesn't ask me if I want to do that. Does it just do it automatically when I enter a payment greater than the amount on the invoice? The reason it happens sometimes is I charge weekly but some parents receive subsidy at the beginning of the month that covers most of the month and then they cover the rest. The way minute menu did it made it easy for me to tell what they had left to pay at the end of the month.
Thanks!!
Old 03-27-2017, 09:44 AM
Daycare.com Member

It's flat out not allowing me to enter larger payments at all, and back when it did, it did NOT credit the next invoice.
Old 03-27-2017, 10:05 AM
Daycare.com Member

Ugh that's so frustrating. When I switched over I figured since I was paying for the service that it would at least be as good if not better than Minute Menu. That's really disappointing.

Tags
kidkare, kidkare issues