Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Pay It Forward!
Meeko 12:51 PM 10-31-2012
It's been a very busy morning with Halloween activities.

So my hubby says to go get McD's for us 3 adults for lunch. I drive to McD's and go through the drive-thru. When I get to the window, the girl grins and tells me the guy in front of me paid my bill!!! Evidently he does it often!!!

daycare 12:54 PM 10-31-2012
Originally Posted by Meeko:
It's been a very busy morning with Halloween activities.

So my hubby says to go get McD's for us 3 adults for lunch. I drive to McD's and go through the drive-thru. When I get to the window, the girl grins and tells me the guy in front of me paid my bill!!! Evidently he does it often!!!
wow that was very nice of that person.... I love to pay it forward.... I hope I will get wings when I leave this earth....lol Or at least even the score for all the bad things I may have done as a chlid.....lol

Happy Halloween!!!!!
Scout 12:58 PM 10-31-2012
Wow. that is nice! Thanks for sharing!
littlemissmuffet 12:58 PM 10-31-2012
That's awesome!!! I just love hearing things like this, and I also love doing things like this! So glad you were the recipient of someone's annonymous kindness today
Michael 01:02 PM 10-31-2012
I think that's great. I have a story that comes to mind from several years ago. There was an older lady at the grocery store check out and the guy behind her, in an act of kindness, told the clerk that he would pay for it. The woman turned around, gave the guy a look, said nothing and walked out with the groceries. In that case, I think "paying it backward" would have been better. Eitherway, giving; should never be expectant of an outcome.
Tags:pay it forward, positive
Reply Up