Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Daycare Wish List Items?
butterfly 09:45 PM 12-20-2013
What are some of the items on your wish list for your daycare? It's been a while since I've purchased anything for the daycare and I had a couple generous families give me some nice Christmas bonuses that I'd like to spend on some new daycare items. What are some things that you'd like to purchase for your daycare if you had some extra money to burn?

craft supplies?
furniture?
books?
teaching materials?
MrsSteinel'sHouse 12:17 AM 12-21-2013
A playhouse. I have a castle but not a playhouse outside. Actually WalMart has one right now for $80. I am hoping to find it cheaper after the holidays. I would probably use it in the playroom and then outside on the patio this summer.
butterfly 06:16 AM 12-21-2013
Originally Posted by MrsSteinel'sHouse:
A playhouse. I have a castle but not a playhouse outside. Actually WalMart has one right now for $80. I am hoping to find it cheaper after the holidays. I would probably use it in the playroom and then outside on the patio this summer.
I was really considering that one too. I'm going to try to wait to purchase until after Christmas too, because most of the toy dept at walmart gets clearanced out at 50% off to make room for spring toys. I'm hoping to pick up a few things then. I'll also stock up for the dck birthdays and cmas gifts for the following year as well. - and hopefully for my ds.
Maria2013 11:03 AM 12-21-2013
Hubby and I just finished our kitchen project (thanks to Lil Monkey inspiration) and now I'm searching for accessories, "decent" play food, dishes, utensils etc.

I had the Little Tikes laundry set on my wish list forever, but I finally found it on CL
thetoddlerwhisper 07:27 PM 12-21-2013
i have a huge list of fine motor and block stuff that im on constant lookout for.and add to my pinterest wish list everytime i find something else
Lianne 08:28 AM 12-22-2013
I'd love a child sized couch but I'd also need the space for it. I'd love to build a loft but I doubt I will (or should, I rent my home).

Realistically, I want a couple sets of those large plastic buttons, some counting bears and other type manipulatives. I'd love some good quality, realistic play food. Mine is starting to show wear and tear after 10 years. I want some new toys to change things up but I'm not sure what exactly.
crazydaycarelady 08:50 AM 12-22-2013
I just bought new cubbies and those cloth drawers that go inside them. Over the break we are re-sheetrocking some areas, repainting the whole daycare and putting new flooring in.
Reply Up