Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Sing With Me Please-"No More Flu"
Country Kids 10:07 AM 05-16-2012
The flu is going around our area again! This is like the 4th/5th time this year since Jan. I've had it twice and a nasty sinus infection also since Jan.

Well, here we go again-last night one of dck's started throwing up! Ugh, I was so mad. I know they can't help it but seriously, again. I notified all my parents just to alert them to watch their kids for signs of it.

We have been going over the top with washing handwashing, disinfecting, doing everything in my power not to get sick again. There is just no happy medium with this stuff. No matter how little/how much you clean its going to never go away!
daycare 11:14 AM 05-16-2012
Originally Posted by Country Kids:
The flu is going around our area again! This is like the 4th/5th time this year since Jan. I've had it twice and a nasty sinus infection also since Jan.

Well, here we go again-last night one of dck's started throwing up! Ugh, I was so mad. I know they can't help it but seriously, again. I notified all my parents just to alert them to watch their kids for signs of it.

We have been going over the top with washing handwashing, disinfecting, doing everything in my power not to get sick again. There is just no happy medium with this stuff. No matter how little/how much you clean its going to never go away!
OMG CK are you serious......I hope that this is as far as it goes with this one boy!!!!

I will sing with you........
GrannyJ 02:42 PM 05-16-2012
Yesterday I picked up my kinder dcb from school and teacher told me 7 kids were out with throwing up and temps averaging around 103. Today when I picked up she told me my dcb was really tired today or coming down with flu because he just wasn't his self.
Reply Up