Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Don't Get It
Unregistered 10:06 AM 11-02-2018
I have a 3 year old DCG who is has been wearing pull ups since July, but is not potty training. Mom says she wants DCG in pull ups so she doesn't feel bad about still being in diapers. I have three other 2 and 3 year olds who are currently potty training and mom thinks it will hurt her feelings if she isn't wearing a pull up too? Honestly, I don't care if she is wearing a diaper or pull up because I still lay her on the floor to change her. I just don't get their logic. I've never had a child feel bad that they were wearing a diaper. DCG has no interest in potty training. Poops and pees in her pull ups and is not bothered by it at all. Mom says they don't want to push her to potty train (which I agree with because she needs to be showing signs that she is ready), but want to keep her in pull ups since all of her friends here are in pull ups or underwear. This is a child though that I know "calls the shots" at home. She tells mom who needs to pick her up from care, tells mom what to make for dinner etc.
Tags:age appropriate - activities, child advocate, curriculum, self care
Up