Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>I Have A Favor To Ask When You Post.....
SandeeAR 01:40 PM 02-06-2011
Please no one take this the wrong way, but I would like to ask a favor.

Some of us, do not have the best eyesight. Would everyone please consider, when they type a post, doing it with several paragraph breaks? I've noticed recently a lot of the posts have very long paragraphs.

Those type paragraphs are very hard to read for those of us with less than perfect eyesight.

Thanks so much to those of you that try!! My eyes appreciate you too!
Little People 01:52 PM 02-06-2011
I know what you mean about your eyes. Mine are like that too!
Abigail 02:31 PM 02-06-2011
I know what you mean! Today I'm having a very hard time reading because I've been sick. I can only sit at the computer ten minutes at a time and have to walk away because my eyes can't take it.

I can also change my font size to be a little larger. I have done that a few times to show the difference in what I'm explaining versus what I am saying. This is typed in a font size 3.

This is font size 4, pretty large.
Little People 02:46 PM 02-06-2011
Originally Posted by Abigail:
I know what you mean! Today I'm having a very hard time reading because I've been sick. I can only sit at the computer ten minutes at a time and have to walk away because my eyes can't take it.

I can also change my font size to be a little larger. I have done that a few times to show the difference in what I'm explaining versus what I am saying. This is typed in a font size 3.

This is font size 4, pretty large.
Thank you, I can read your post
Abigail 04:00 PM 02-06-2011
You're welcome.LOL
Michael 04:23 PM 02-06-2011
Originally Posted by SandeeAR:
Please no one take this the wrong way, but I would like to ask a favor.

Some of us, do not have the best eyesight. Would everyone please consider, when they type a post, doing it with several paragraph breaks? I've noticed recently a lot of the posts have very long paragraphs.

Those type paragraphs are very hard to read for those of us with less than perfect eyesight.

Thanks so much to those of you that try!! My eyes appreciate you too!
I will try to break them up also for members. I can edit as Admin
SandeeAR 05:09 PM 02-06-2011
Originally Posted by Michael:
I will try to break them up also for members. I can edit as Admin
Thanks Michael!!!
kendallina 05:12 PM 02-06-2011
I agree...it is hard to read posts where it's all in one big paragraph.
mickey2 06:09 PM 02-06-2011
I think I always do so, as I myself have a hard time with this. :-)
SilverSabre25 04:31 AM 02-07-2011
I don't even have poor eyesight and I have a hard time reading long things with no paragraph breaks!
My Daycare 04:34 AM 02-07-2011
I agree, even now with a 22 in. monitor large paragraphs are still hard to read (for me).
Stacy214 05:32 AM 02-07-2011
Me too! I think we get busy writing and go on and on like we are having a conversation, lol. Mainly vents are written this way.
I am glad you posted this.
littlemonkeys 07:12 AM 02-07-2011
Originally Posted by Little People:
Thank you, I can read your post
This just cracked me up... Totally what I needed this Monday morning!

I agree though and I usually try to double space my paragraphs.
Tags:forum question
Reply Up