Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Happy Provider Appreciation Day!
DaisyMamma 04:02 AM 05-11-2012
Enjoy your Friday!
Daycare Diva 04:40 AM 05-11-2012
Thanks. Same to you. I have a provider appreciation event to attend tonight.
CheekyChick 04:56 AM 05-11-2012
Happy Provider Appreciation Day to ALL of us.
lil angels 05:37 AM 05-11-2012
Happy day to everyone.
Lilbutterflie 06:55 AM 05-11-2012
Happy Provider Appreciation Day!!!

My families have not a clue, but that's fine by me. I only have two families right now, and I'm super blessed that both have shown me in the past how much they care and appreciate me. Just yesterday, DCM paid me in advance for the whole month of June (she likes to pay monthly, but her payment wasn't due until the end of May!). To top it off; she included payment for my vacation week in June! I don't charge my clients for my vacations. I gave the check back to her, telling her to put the correct amount in. She refused and told me to consider using it for supplies. I feel so blessed! Now if I could just fill my open spot with a family just as great as the two I have!
Blackcat31 07:09 AM 05-11-2012
HAPPY DAY TO ALL OF YOU WHO DEVOTE YOURSELF TO THIS AWESOME CAREER!!!!

There is even a website for this day! http://www.providerappreciationday.org/
MarinaVanessa 07:09 AM 05-11-2012
Happy Provider appreciation day!!!
Oneluckymom 07:18 AM 05-11-2012
Happy Provider Appreciation Day to all of you !! I hope you all have an awesome Friday !!!
B Lou 07:31 AM 05-11-2012
Happy Provider Appreciation Day to all. Now wouldn't it be nice if our parent's knew about this day?
Meeko 07:39 AM 05-11-2012
Have a great day everyone! I think most parent's don't know about today and so we'll just give each other a shout!!
Kiki 08:05 AM 05-11-2012

Have a great day everyone! And happy mother's day to all the mommies!
mema 09:03 AM 05-11-2012

Happy Provider Day to everyone! Hope everyone has a WONDERFUL day! Thanks for everything you all do! You are all AWESOME!

snbauser 10:32 AM 05-11-2012
Happy Provider Appreciation Day!!!!

Originally Posted by B Lou:
Now wouldn't it be nice if our parent's knew about this day?
I actually put it in my newsletter every year . I don't expect anything but I want the parents to know it does exist just the same as many other professional days such as "bosses day" or "administrative assistant day (used to be secretaries day), etc. I also think that by letting them know it exists helps to reinforce that this is a profession. Occassionally I do get something. Last year I got a few homemade cards from the kids and a few treats. It was sweet. This year I got some strawberries and chocolate from one family and a gift card from another. Totally not expected but nice just the same.
momofsix 10:47 AM 05-11-2012
Have a great day everyone!!!!
Although my parents have no idea about provider appreciation day they have heard of teacher appreciation week and two families gave me gifts-some homemade chocolate and a gift card to a restaurant! Made my month!!!
momma2girls 05:51 PM 05-11-2012
Originally Posted by Kiki:

Have a great day everyone! And happy mother's day to all the mommies!
I love your little catepillars in your picture!! Can you tell me how you did it all???
Thanks so much!!! I am always looking for easy and fun ideas!!
Tags:provider appreciation day
Reply Up