Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Minute Menu And My Smart Phone Please Help
familyschoolcare 02:46 PM 09-04-2012
I just down load the minute menu on the go app and now I cannot log in it keeps telling me

Login failed invalid username or password

Obviously I did something wrong when I set up the account but now what how do I fix this
daycare 03:25 PM 09-04-2012
Originally Posted by familyschoolcare:
I just down load the minute menu on the go app and now I cannot log in it keeps telling me

Login failed invalid username or password

Obviously I did something wrong when I set up the account but now what how do I fix this
it is the same password and user name that your food program gave you
familyschoolcare 03:30 PM 09-04-2012
I tried that
daycare 03:35 PM 09-04-2012
hmmm not sure what else you can do other than call MMK direct
SunnyDay 03:37 PM 09-04-2012
I couldn't get the food program version to work with the phone app. It gave me a different error message, though, I think, that let me know that they were not compatible.
daycare 03:46 PM 09-04-2012
i have it on my iphone and did not have any issues with it. I was told that if your phone is not up to date that you may experience issues with it.
familyschoolcare 07:03 PM 09-04-2012
Originally Posted by daycare:
i have it on my iphone and did not have any issues with it. I was told that if your phone is not up to date that you may experience issues with it.
Thanks that might be it I am having an issue with using the phone to log into my kaiser account and I just got the phone when my son first got his phone it had issues we called the tech and they updated it and the issue whent away. I will call and upadate the issue tommorow I have to get the password to the account from hubby whne he comes home from training tonite.
Reply Up