Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Other Sites Similar to Oriental Trading?
Gemma 11:58 AM 11-13-2016
I've purchased all that I was interested in, from Oriental Trading, now I need to find a new source for my teaching supplies.
Do you guys know of other sites similar to Oriental Trading, where I can buy things like: practice sheet, practice booklets, craft projects etc?
kendallina 10:08 AM 11-14-2016
I order most of my supplies from discount school supply.
Gemma 01:12 PM 11-14-2016
Thank you Kendallina
more than school supplies, I'm looking for practice books and sheets like those found at the dollar store ...the packaged curriculum include way too much stuff I would never use, I much rather pick and choose the material
I see several sites where for a small fee I could download printable sheets but I'm not sure it would be cost efficient for me to start printing 30+ sheets a day
Blackcat31 01:59 PM 11-14-2016
Originally Posted by Gemma:
Thank you Kendallina
more than school supplies, I'm looking for practice books and sheets like those found at the dollar store ...the packaged curriculum include way too much stuff I would never use, I much rather pick and choose the material
I see several sites where for a small fee I could download printable sheets but I'm not sure it would be cost efficient for me to start printing 30+ sheets a day
Teachers Pay Teachers is a FANTASTIC site for purchasing curriculum stuff!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/

Otherwise the only place I can think of that is comparable to Oriental Trading is Hobby Lobby or Michaels.

If you dont live near either of them, you can order online too!
CityGarden 02:23 PM 11-14-2016
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Teachers Pay Teachers is a FANTASTIC site for purchasing curriculum stuff!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/

Otherwise the only place I can think of that is comparable to Oriental Trading is Hobby Lobby or Michaels.

If you dont live near either of them, you can order online too!
I love Teachers Pay Teachers!

Also Lakeshore Learning but $$$ and

RainbowResource.com
Gemma 04:32 AM 11-15-2016
TpT looks very good (will check it out after work) Thank you BC
Gemma 04:33 AM 11-15-2016
Originally Posted by CityGarden:
I love Teachers Pay Teachers!

Also Lakeshore Learning but $$$ and

RainbowResource.com
Thank you for your suggestions!
Reply Up