Daycare.com Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 04-05-2010, 08:39 AM
Daycare.com Member

Default Funshine Express Users - Missing Pages

Did your april teachers book come with all of the pages? I am missing a ton! I have emailed them, but havent heard back yet.
Old 04-05-2010, 08:05 PM
Daycare.com Member

I just got mine and havent even opened it yet. I will let you know on Tuesday when I get it out.
Old 04-06-2010, 06:24 PM
Daycare.com Member

Default update

well she called and said they are sending me a new book. Apparently lots of books were not made correctly including mine. She also said that she was sending me a PDF file in an email but I havent gotten that yet.
Old 04-07-2010, 04:27 AM
Daycare.com Member

Wow, that stinks. This is my first month using Funshine and as far as I could tell, it's all there but I'll have to look again.
Old 04-07-2010, 04:38 AM
Daycare.com Member

tgt - its my first month as well.....the first six pages are are repeated in my book and then it goes way up........
Old 04-07-2010, 06:57 AM
Daycare.com Member

I have been using Funshine for a year now and have never had this problem. Im sorry to you new users who had this problem. My book was fine this month.
Old 04-10-2010, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

I use Mother goose time. Check out their website. http://www.mothergoosetime.com
I have been a classroom teacher for 8 years and this is by far the best and easiest curriculum I have come across. Everything comes prepackaged. You follow the lesson plan book and pull out the supplies that are all packaged and labels for every day. ie. day1, day2 etc.

Tags
funshine express