Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Bad Parents
kayla 07:25 AM 11-15-2011
I've been so stressed out over the same dcf for so long now its driving me insane. My husband is sick of hearing me complain. I have a 4 yr old thats almost 5. One day he showed up with a bruise on his eye, this was after he was a no call no show on friday. The child told me his dad did it because he was naughty, so of course i called cps. Well this dck has been kicked out of daycare here in town and i wrote mom a note saying all the bad things hes been doing here, the next day the dad asked me if i could please let them know that day what there child does... Well everyday im telling them something naughty that there child is doing. So now they seem annoyed. Well everyday at pick up this child asks his dad if hes gonna get spankings when he gets picked up well the mom called me asking me about this because supposedly the dads worried. I said i dont know, he tells me he gets spankings when he naughty. But this family has no respect for me they dont work but leave their child with me all day... This child lies about everything. Hurts other kids, mostly girls and this is concerning to me because hes a boy. Throws toys. Breaks a toy atleast once a day. Runs, and intaginizes the other kids.. Im not in a financial position but this child is kinda making me hate my job just curious is 400 bucks a month worth keeping him??? Also parents have no respect wait til noon to tell me their childs not gonna be here (kinda obvious). They also show up whenever they feel like it... and who woulda guessed on daycare assistance...ughhh
cheerfuldom 07:49 AM 11-15-2011
I wouldn't keep them. I would also follow up with calls to CPS and the daycare assistance
nannyde 07:53 AM 11-15-2011
Is he in protective child care? Why is he on assistance if they don't work?
kayla 10:01 AM 11-15-2011
Originally Posted by nannyde:
Is he in protective child care? Why is he on assistance if they don't work?
What do you mean by protective child care??? And also they are on assistance because here where i live you can get it while supposedly "looking for work" i guarantee they are not looking for work from 7-5. Also i did call cps about the situation again and they just dismissed it because when the social worker came to my house he made up a completely different story then what he told me, im also kinda irritated with them because they told me everything was confidential and then turned around and told the parents that i had called them and that she had come to my house and talked to her child.
renodeb 10:22 AM 11-15-2011
I would dismiss him. You dont need that kind of grief. He sounds like a liability to me. I have had to dismiss kids even though I was low on kids to begin with and was so glad I did. I hope you find a replacment for him.
Debbie
Tags:abuse, bad behavior, protective childcare, state assistance, terminate - inappropriate behavior
Reply Up