Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Using Daycare.Com To Plug Your DC
Josiegirl 10:18 AM 08-03-2013
Do a lot of you do this? I was going to but then realized I have to share lots of personal info, phone #, licensing #, etc.
Does this remain private? Has it paid you to advertise through this site?
When I checked my zip code, there are no others listed. Is that a good thing, or not?
Hope I haven't stepped on toes asking this(Michael) but I'm just curious.
Thanks!
Michael 01:06 PM 08-03-2013
Your information is public record. We allow you to publish whatever you choose. In some states like California you must declare your license number in order to advertise.

Getting clients on Daycare.com all depends on your location. PM me your zip so I can check. A few states have yet to give us their database which may be the reason for so few listed. We get some areas like the Bronx where we have over 50 paying facilities to be in Daycare.com so for many it will be beneficial and others maybe not.
Michael 02:15 PM 08-03-2013
Thanks for the zipcode. Yes, your facility is in a less populated area. There may still be a benefit for listing on Daycare.com if you have a website. Daycare.com is highly positioned on Google, Bing and Yahoo for the word "daycare". When you list on Daycare.com and include your website address, the link between the two will actually elevate your website position on the search engines because of Daycare.com's popularity and ranking.
Josiegirl 04:54 PM 08-03-2013
And if I don't have a website? Hmm, maybe something I'll have to look into now.
Thanks Michael
Michael 05:57 PM 08-03-2013
Originally Posted by Josiegirl:
And if I don't have a website? Hmm, maybe something I'll have to look into now.
Thanks Michael
Check your PM.
Josiegirl 09:24 AM 08-04-2013
Thanks, I will do that later today!!
Blackcat31 07:38 AM 08-05-2013
Originally Posted by Josiegirl:
Do a lot of you do this? I was going to but then realized I have to share lots of personal info, phone #, licensing #, etc.
Does this remain private? Has it paid you to advertise through this site?
When I checked my zip code, there are no others listed. Is that a good thing, or not?
Hope I haven't stepped on toes asking this(Michael) but I'm just curious.
Thanks!
I have received several inquires from parents who found my listing on daycare.com.

I usually get new clients through word of mouth from current clients but in the last year, I have received several calls from interested clients who found my name/contact info through daycare.com. Two of whom, are currently enrolled.

As far as your personal info and it being private....your forum username and posts are in no way connected to your listing on daycare.com.
Terre 10:30 AM 08-07-2013
Originally Posted by Michael:
Your information is public record. We allow you to publish whatever you choose. In some states like California you must declare your license number in order to advertise.

Getting clients on Daycare.com all depends on your location. PM me your zip so I can check. A few states have yet to give us their database which may be the reason for so few listed. We get some areas like the Bronx where we have over 50 paying facilities to be in Daycare.com so for many it will be beneficial and others maybe not.
Does the $5 a month include a link to your website where clients can get more information?
Michael 11:15 AM 08-07-2013
Originally Posted by Terre:
Does the $5 a month include a link to your website where clients can get more information?
Yes, we encourage you to promote your website or Facebook page. Cross-linking helps your website ranking on search engines since Daycare.com is ranked #1 for the search word "daycare".
Tags:advertising
Reply Up