Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>New Member :D
SunflowerMeadow 07:53 AM 08-30-2017
Hi all, I'm new to this forum and wanted to say hi to everyone! Anyone else in Indiana?

nannyde 08:14 AM 08-30-2017
Originally Posted by SunflowerMeadow:
Hi all, I'm new to this forum and wanted to say hi to everyone! Anyone else in Indiana?

Welcome!!

Not from Indiana. From Iowa.

You will love it here!
Scribbles 09:23 AM 08-30-2017
Welcome! I'm not in Indiana either but I have some family there! What part of Indiana are you from?
Annalee 10:03 AM 08-30-2017

My dh has family in Indiana. Are you new to child care or have you been in business a while? I am on my 25+ year. Guess I am in it for the long haul. Welcome to the forum!
LysesKids 10:33 AM 08-30-2017

I use to live & do childcare in Tippecanoe a long time ago... where are you located?
midaycare 10:36 AM 08-30-2017
Hey SM! Where in Indiana? I don't live there now but I used to and I know the state really well. I was born there
BumbleBee 10:53 AM 08-30-2017
Welcome to the forum! I'm from Michigan. How many years have you been in business? Just starting or been at it awhile? I'm at 5 years currently.
sahm1225 11:06 AM 08-30-2017
Hey neighbor. I'm from Illinois. Welcome to the forum. I'm at 8 years now
DaveA 12:12 PM 08-30-2017
Welcome! Central IL here- what part of Indiana?
Mike 01:53 PM 08-30-2017
Welcome to the forum. You'll find everyone here friendly and helpful.
SunflowerMeadow 09:33 PM 08-31-2017
Lafayette
LysesKids 06:10 AM 09-01-2017
Lafayette
Wow, my old stomping grounds; I lived & did childcare in Lafayette for 3 years and know the area very well. What part are you located in?
SunflowerMeadow 10:32 PM 09-02-2017
Right near Murdock Park!
LysesKids 06:18 PM 09-03-2017
Right near Murdock Park!
Know it well... closer to the library or other side, 'cuz you know the middle school dividing line is very close to that and one was better than the other when I lived there. How long have you been in Lafayette, maybe I have met you @ childcare classes or the meeting that are held? Licensed, registered or License exempt
lovemykidstoo 08:22 PM 09-03-2017
Welcome from Michigan! Enjoy the board. Tons of great people here!
daycarediva 05:09 AM 09-04-2017
Originally Posted by LysesKids:
Know it well... closer to the library or other side, 'cuz you know the middle school dividing line is very close to that and one was better than the other when I lived there. How long have you been in Lafayette, maybe I have met you @ childcare classes or the meeting that are held? Licensed, registered or License exempt

What a small world!
LysesKids 03:55 PM 09-04-2017
Originally Posted by daycarediva:
What a small world!
I wasn't given the nickname traveling daycare for nothing... I have legally operated in WV, IN, IL, FL, MO, TN & AR... WV twice & TN twice. I moved every few years when the kids were younger and because of being my dads caretaker PT when he was ill - now I actually own my home instead of renting, plus the kids are grown & gone, hence why I have been here almost as long as I was in AR lol
MotherNature 06:25 AM 09-05-2017
Hey there. I had an in-home daycare in Indy. I've since stopped doing daycare, but still like to read the forums. I moved back up near Muncie a yr ago.
daycarediva 10:37 AM 09-05-2017
Originally Posted by LysesKids:
I wasn't given the nickname traveling daycare for nothing... I have legally operated in WV, IN, IL, FL, MO, TN & AR... WV twice & TN twice. I moved every few years when the kids were younger and because of being my dads caretaker PT when he was ill - now I actually own my home instead of renting, plus the kids are grown & gone, hence why I have been here almost as long as I was in AR lol
OH MY GOODNESS! Bless you. I hateeeee moving with a fiery passion. I've moved four times in my entire adult life, all within an hour of my graduating city.
LysesKids 11:57 AM 09-05-2017
Originally Posted by daycarediva:
OH MY GOODNESS! Bless you. I hateeeee moving with a fiery passion. I've moved four times in my entire adult life, all within an hour of my graduating city.
I grew up in a Military family... sort of goes with the territory; once we moved 2 times in one year. I guess the "Gypsy" in me hasn't died yet because I still travel for vacations lol
Tags:illinois member
Reply Up